Company: Marimn Health
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Come work for Marimn Health - voted one of the Best Places to
Work in the Inland Northwest in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 and
Modern Healthcare's Family Friendliest Employer in 2020! Fantastic
benefits, flexible schedules, paid holidays and ability to choose
vacation times! Please note that this position is in Plummer, ID.
Carpool opportunities are available. QUALIFICATIONS: High School
Diploma or G.E.D. required. Associate Arts Degree or higher with an
emphasis in accounting is preferred. Accounts Payable, bookkeeping,
other accounting experience or related training/experience
required. Three years in an Administrative Assistant capacity
experience is desirable. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
Suite software Exhibiting strong word processing, spreadsheet, and
database management skills. Abila (MIP) experience preferred. Must
have good verbal and written communication skills with solid
telephone skills. Must be proficient on a ten-key calculator.
Experience with Grant Record maintenance is desirable. Ability to
work with numerous departments on projects is required. Other
combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum
requirements may be considered. ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Hearing: within normal limits with or without use of corrective
- Vision: adequate to read 12-point type with or without use of
- Must be able to verbally interact with staff, clients and
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for writing and data
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Standing 10% to 25% of the day.
- Walking 10% to 25% of the day.
- Pushing up to 25 lbs.
- Pulling up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to handle high stress levels, multiple demands, and
deadlines. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opens all Finance mail and distributes when other Finance
Assistant is unable to.
- Creates daily deposit slips for incoming checks received in the
daily mail. Includes Medical, Pharmacy, miscellaneous, and Wellness
Center payments Finance Assistant is unable to.
- Completes mail day sheet for deposits made to Medical,
Pharmacy, Miscellaneous, and Wellness Center Finance Assistant is
- Bring all deposits to Umpqua Bank on a daily basis Finance
Assistant is unable to.
- Responsible for ordering finance supplies.
- Back up for Purchasing agent
- Makes Travel arrangements for employees within the departments
under Finance Director.
- Works with Travel Agent to approve Travel.
- Works with Marimn Health Employees to complete a
Miscellaneous/Travel Expense Claim Forms.
- Monitors and codes reimbursable travel expense claims.
- Delivers completed Miscellaneous/Travel Expense Claim Forms to
Accounts Payable for payment.
- Tracks Travel Authorizations to insure that the close-out
process has been completed.
- Receives and reviews Purchased & Referred Care Purchase
- Insures all Purchase Orders are approved by the Purchase &
Referred Care Manager.
- Enters Purchased & Referred Care Purchase Orders into MIP for
- Prints and previews Purchased & Referred Care Accounts Payable
- Pays Purchased & Referred Care vendors on time for the agreed
amount based on approved Purchase Orders.
- Prepares Purchased & Referred Care checks and related Accounts
- Mails checks along with backup to vendors.
- Gives Check copies attached to Purchase Orders along with a
copy of the Check Register to Purchased & Referred Care.
- Performs other duties assigned.PM22PI190696504
Keywords: Marimn Health, Spokane , FINANCE ASSISTANT, Accounting, Auditing , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!