Field Risk Specialist/Floorplan Auditor
Company: Datascan Technologies, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewDataScan is the leading provider of wholesale asset
finance and floorplan auditing solutions for the automotive finance
industry in the US and Canada. North America's leading banks and
finance companies rely on DataScan's best-in-class technology and
services to facilitate wholesale lending and manage portfolio risk.
Job DescriptionDataScan's Audit Intelligence (Ai)business unit is
seeking a self-directed, motivated candidate to join its national
field team as a Field Risk Specialist (FRS). This position is
responsible for conducting floorplan audits at wholesale and retail
dealer locations throughout the assigned territory. Fundamental
duties include physically verifying floor planned inventory,
inspecting dealership records, recording the disposition of missing
inventory using Ai's industry-leading mobile audit application and
consulting with dealer personnel regarding audit results. Future
functions may include other field service and risk management
activities. Essential Functions:
- Verify in stock inventory by inspecting the VIN/serial number
for each floor planned inventory unit.
- Meet with authorized dealership personnel to identify the
disposition of missing inventory units.
- Review and verify the authenticity of dealer records and other
documentation associated with sold, missing and damaged inventory
- Verify the status of MSOs and titles.
- Record status information for each inventory unit in the Ai
mobile audit application.
- Record information about dealer visit.
- Review audit results with dealer personnel.
- Communicate with client representatives about audit results,
dealer conditions, and risk potential.#LI-BS2Job Requirements
- This position is a Field position so you will not be assigned a
local office and candidates must be located in Spokane, WA
- Ability to work independently with strong work ethic
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication and
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Basic computer literacy required
- Occasional travel outside of local territory may be required
- Lifting and moving boxes may be required from time-to-time
- Valid driver's license with the ability to travel overnight
(25% to 50%, depending on territory) (approximately five or more
overnight travel per month)
- High School diploma or GED required; college preferred
- Two years or more of applicable experience in: floorplan
auditing, banking/financial services, automotive, customer service,
field services or related industry.Compensation and Benefits: At
DataScan, our associates are our number one asset. We offer
competitive compensation with annual bonus potential, paid
time-off, company vehicle, expense reimbursement, excellent health
care and retirement benefits. Compensation and benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus potential based on satisfactory performance
- Company vehicle
- Expense reimbursement
- Flexible health insurance options, including vision and dental
- 401K retirement savings plan, including company
- Wellness incentives
Keywords: Datascan Technologies, LLC, Spokane , Field Risk Specialist/Floorplan Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!