Posted on: September 21, 2023
Controller opportunity to work along side the CFO and have an
opportunity for growth as part of the succession planning when the
current CFO retires in approximately 5 yearsThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: David JacavoneAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $119,974.4 -
$179,961.6 per yearA bit about us:Provide professional healthcare
services in the northwest since 90+ years. Our organization is
comprised of multiple companies, each providing a specific area of
focus and specialized services that support the scope of our entire
business.Why join us?Competitive CompensationExcellent opportunity
for growth as CFO with be retiring in 5 yearsHealth Benefits401(k)
matchingGenerous PTOBONUS OpportunityJob DetailsJob Details:We are
currently seeking a dynamic and highly-driven Controller for our
healthcare organization. This is an exciting opportunity for a
seasoned professional to make a significant impact on our
organization's financial health and growth. The ideal candidate
will be responsible for managing all aspects of accounting and
financial management, ensuring our company's financial operations
run smoothly and efficiently. The Controller will also be
responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal
controls, ensuring the highest level of integrity in all financial
- Oversee all financial operations including Accounts Receivable,
Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Cost Accounting, and Revenue
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of budget and financial
forecasts, report variances, and prepare for regular financial
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and
- Implement and maintain internal control systems to comply with
regulations and best practices.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government
reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Provide leadership and support to accounts receivable and
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget and financial
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the Board of
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. A
Master's degree is a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Healthcare
Financial Professional (CHFP) certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a senior finance or
accounting role within the healthcare industry.
- Experience with financial reporting, financial analysis, and
developing and maintaining internal controls.
- Proficiency in accounting software, Workday a plis.
- Strong working knowledge of detailed financial data analysis
and reporting tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential
- Solid understanding of healthcare finance and the complexities
of the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a dedication to driving and
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to
exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense
of urgency and results-orientation. This is a fantastic opportunity
to join a growing organization and make a significant impact on our
financial success. If you are a strategic thinker with a strong
background in healthcare finance, we would love to hear from
you.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Spokane , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!