New Business Development & Digital Marketing Internship (Remote)
Company: The Sales Coaching Institute
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The New Business Development & Digital Marketing
Associate/Intern is responsible for managing the organization's new
business development, CRM & email marketing campaigns to maximize
new business & revenue opportunities.
- Managing the company's omni-channel digital outreach
platforms/campaigns and communicating company brands through
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making
recommendations for improvement.
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer
lifecycle to maximize engagement.
- Manage & plan execution of segmentation of the database and
implementing remarketing strategies.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most
- Tracking and reporting on digital marketing campaigns in order to
- Reporting to the marketing manager on analytics generated through
omni-channel outreach efforts/campaigns.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best
practice in the industry.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and writing skills.
- Drama/Theatre/Marketing Degree focus with a minimum of 3.0
- Previous experience with social media, client outreach & email
marketing is a plus (but not necessary).
- Experience with marketing & writing a plus
- You will be analytical and be able to translate data into
actionable and profitable marketing plans
- Willing to work with University/Educational Advisor for course
- This is a paid & remote/virtual position and has a very flexible
Keywords: The Sales Coaching Institute, Spokane , New Business Development & Digital Marketing Internship (Remote), Advertising , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!