DevOps Automation Engineer- REMOTE
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DevOps Automation Engineer-Remote - Spokane, WAThis is a long
term contingent position in Spokane, WA with excellent benefits
(PTO, sick leave, paid holidays, healthcare contribution, 401k).To
help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the
Eastern Washington area, we have created a specialized portal for
you at .Start here to see much more: .Required Background:
- Experienced and proficient with automation frameworks such as
Ansible, CFEngine. Preferably Ansible.
- Experience with Python, Jinja and YAML for automating network
or infrastructure configuration deployments.
- Experience working with and in Linux.
- Experience working in an environment with CI/CD tools such as,
- Experience working with Git repositories.
- Experienced and knowledge of infrastructure technologies such
as networking or server administration.
- Proficient knowledge of security best practices
- Proficient knowledge of coding best practices.
- Familiarity with SRE (Site reliability engineering)
- Experienced network or systems engineer turned /automation
- Experience automating cisco networks.
- Experience automating windows infrastructure.
- Experience automating Linux infrastructure.
- Experience automating virtualization infrastructure.
- Experience automating environments.Preferred Education:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering,
equivalent plus 3 years of experience.
- Additional experience will be considered in lieu of the
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Cisco Certified
Design Associate (CCDA).
- Cisco Certified DevNet AssociatePlease note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification form upon hire.
- Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility
requirements.As a Volt field employee, you can take full advantage
of our Better U Academy. Enroll in free online accredited courses
built to advance your job skills. Volt's investment in you is real.
We want you to grow in work and life - let us help you reach for
more! How to Apply: Click on the "Apply Now" button to apply for
this job.Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give
you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job
requirements. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team
focused on the quality of your career.To learn more about Volt,
please visit: Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Volt, Spokane , DevOps Automation Engineer- REMOTE, Engineering , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!