ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN (FACILITIES)
Company: Marimn Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Come work for Marimn Health - voted one of the Best Places to
Work in the Inland Northwest in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 AND 2022 and
Modern Healthcare's Family Friendliest Employer in 2020! Fantastic
benefits, flexible schedules, paid holidays and ability to choose
vacation times! Your employer paid benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision for employee and all
- 401(k) plan with 5% employer match after 1 year of
- Employee Life insurance plan of $100,000 + the employee's
- Short and long term disability.
- Generous PTO with the ability to earn additional personal days.
Please note that this position is in Plummer, ID. Carpool
opportunities are available. QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or
GED required. The position requires flexibility in working hours
(including weekends) and a willingness to carry out all needed
housekeeping duties in a consistent and ongoing manner. A minimum
of 120 days prior housekeeping work experience in a facility
requiring sanitizing and knowledge of basic infection control
practices is required. Healthcare related housekeeping a plus. A
valid driver's license required. ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Hearing: within normal limits with or without use of corrective
- Vision: adequate to read 12-point type with or without use of
- Must be able to verbally interact with staff, clients and
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for cleaning and maintenance
- Able to work bending, stooping, lifting, and carrying objects
weighing over 50 pounds.
- Able to push heavy equipment and carts.
- Able to climb ladders, balance, kneel, and crouch to make
- Able to be exposed to small, confined and/or dark spaces,
elevated temperatures, and outside weather conditions.
- Able to withstand repetitive motions such as mopping, painting,
- Standing/walking up to 90% of the shift.
- Sitting 10% of the shift.
- Pushing/pulling up to 150 lbs. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibilities include: sanitizing and disinfecting work and
patient care areas, exam rooms, waiting rooms, restrooms, offices,
meeting rooms, locker rooms, fitness areas, gymnasium, etc.
housekeeping, grounds upkeep, mowing, raking, weeding, trimming,
litter pickup, deicing walkways, snow removal, and minor
maintenance tasks at Marimn Health and Marimn Health Wellness
- Uses initiative, independent judgment in performance, and with
a minimum of supervision.
- Duties are to be done in accordance with established company
policies, procedures, and management practices.
- This person is expected to have the skills and job knowledge to
maintain a clean environment in accordance with health care
- Responsible for an established housekeeping routine as outlined
in the Facility Department Manual, and as directed by the
housekeeping supervisor, involving the following tasks: sweeping,
vacuuming, scrubbing, mopping, polishing, waxing, disinfecting,
dusting, glass cleaning and otherwise cleaning floors, toilets,
sinks, showers, walls, exam tables, furniture, equipment, counter
tops, windows, interior surfaces, window cleaning,
trash/recycling/biohazard removal, refuse disposal, etc.
- Performs sections of "detailed cleaning" such as wiping ceiling
vents, high/low dusting, edge vacuuming, and base board
- Responsible for the proper use of cleaning techniques and
chemical usage; cleaning duties include wood floor, linoleum, and
- Keeps paper and chemical supplies stocked and stored in closets
neat and organized. Keeps housekeeping cart clean and stocked.
- Performs basic equipment care, checks for wear and damage on
- Minor maintenance and other work order tasks as assigned.
- Performs, assists with event/meeting room setup and
- Assists with work order assignments, minor maintenance, grounds
keeping, including sweeping and hosing down sidewalks and parking
lots, watering, mowing, pruning, spraying, and snow removal as
- Assists with freight/material,
- Enter and disarm unoccupied buildings, as well as secure and
- Performs administrative functions such as preventive
maintenance checks, inventory, and other tasks outlined in the
facility department manual and assigned by the facility
- Carry out maintenance needs for GSA vehicles as assigned.
- Completes work routines with a quality and completion review of
at least 90%.
- Responds to work assignments in a professional and timely
- Responsibly follows proper cleaning techniques and chemical
usage at 100%.
- Responds and/or coordinates response to requests for emergency
assistance, i.e. patient emesis situation.
- Maintains a customer service attitude with external and
internal complaints not exceeding 6 per year.
- Maintains a clean and neat appearance 100% of the time in
accordance with company and departmental policy.
- Follows work duty hours and break times 100% of the time with
clear communication to the Facility Manager of any changes.
- Completes all job related training and demonstrates 100%
competency in its implementation within established time
- Work must be scheduled and conducted in a manner which causes
the least possible disturbance to patients and to provide maximum
cooperation with other departments.
- Work will be reviewed by spot check, discussion, and risk
- Person must follow all safety, infection control and personal
protective equipment requirements.
- All procedural standards must be followed to assure that a safe
environment is maintained, machine capacities are not exceeded, and
that tools are properly and safely used.
- The use of chemical products must follow protocol including
labeling, usage, storage, and cleanup.
- Performs other duties that may be necessary in the best
interest of the organization. PM22PI200527186
Keywords: Marimn Health, Spokane , ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN (FACILITIES), Engineering , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!