Company: Vivo Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2019
Our Client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Network Engineer in their Spokane location for a long term contract position. Responsibilities
- Install, configure, and maintain a Cisco wireless environment to include controllers, Access points, and ISE servers.
- Configure user access, mobile access, guest access, and device authentication for a wireless environment.
- Hands on and in-depth knowledge with networking devices such as switches, routers, PAN firewalls and Wireless Controllers.
- Deploy, configure, and support a large-scale production and corporate network.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and utilize troubleshooting skills, systems, and tools, and have presented creative problem-solving abilities under pressure
- Create network and server rack face elevations, floor plans, wire diagram and details port maps for new deployments and documentation
- Monitor LAN infrastructure activity and performance for identifying potential security, speed, and performance utilization, LAN, QOS, net flow, and SNMP
- Utilize available network troubleshooting tools, including network packet captures, monitoring devices, log files, and customer input to facilitate effective issue resolution
- Solve day to day network incidents/tickets and offer seamless and satisfactory experience to usersRequirements
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- 5-7 years hands-on experience working in the IT industry with an emphasis in network engineering
- Ability to work within a global team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
- Team player with excellent communications
- Ability to lift/move 40 to 50 lbs. - provided by Dice Network Engineering, Cisco, Palo Alto Network, Firewalls
Keywords: Vivo Inc., Spokane , Network Engineer, Engineering , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!