Posted on: April 16, 2019
Job Family US-WA-Spokane
AON is looking for an SQA Engineer
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results
for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as
part of our Aon business group with Aon Risk. This position is
located in our Spokane, WA office.
Your impact as an SQA Engineer
An SQA Engineer for the Aon IP Solutions group is responsible for
the creation, preparation, and execution of quality assurance test
plans and test scripts. Perform testing of complex, data-driven web
applications in a variety of test environments. This position
requires leveraging an understanding of the application environment
as well as requirements and specifications to ensure compliance
with testing best practices and functional requirements.
* Design and implement clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans
and test cases.
* Ensure software product meets requirements/specifications.
* Report and verify the resolution of software and specification
* Recognizes issues (e.g. with requirements, design,
implementation, etc.) and works with appropriate resources to
address and resolve.
* Recommend/identify test case automation candidates.
* Recommend and evaluate new testing tools and methodologies.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 3+ years of software testing experience.
* Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and
* Experience in multiple types of testing (e.g., Functional,
System, Integration, Regression, and UAT).
* Knowledge of complex SQL, database validation and querying
* Experience with API/web service testing.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple
tasks under minimal supervision.
* Experience with test automation and scripting languages like
* Experience with web-based test automation utilizing Selenium
* Working knowledge of Pivotal, AWS or similar cloud-based
* Familiarity with Natural Language Processing (NLP).
* Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies.
* BS in Computer Science or 3+ years of equivalent industry
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner
status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Aon, Spokane , SQA Engineer, Engineering , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!