Sr. Director Client Services
Company: ENGIE Impact
Posted on: January 15, 2020
ENGIE IMPACT IS ACCELERATING SUSTAINABILITY TRANSFORMATION FOR
CORPORATIONS, CITIES AND GOVERNMENTS AROUND THE WORLD.
*In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be
attached in your application.
* Establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective
leader of your team and a senior point of escalation of client
* Provide leadership and management to ensure that the mission and
core values of the company are put into practice.
* Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of
effective growth strategies and processes.
* Motivate and lead a high-performance team, attract, recruit and
retain required members of the team, provides coaching and
mentoring as a cornerstone to employee development.
* Establish and manage to Sales metrics, guiding the team and
reinforcing the need to hit monthly and quarterly objectives.
* Act as central repository for all critical forecasting needs to
drive accurate financial performance for your team.
* Hold the team accountable for Salesforce usage accurate, timely,
and fluid information that secures our sales information and client
knowledge in a single database.
* Emphasize and reinforce Account Planning Practices and Processes
for maximum engagement.
* Communicate and advocate for improvements in the client service
model with internal and external stakeholders.
* Act as a point of escalation in resolving client or
delivery/operations issues and provide leadership for the optimal
* Lead as an example of adding value to clients in a trusted
advisor/business partner t
* Ensure a high level of employee productivity, morale, efficiency
and effectiveness by providing opportunities for continued growth
of employees through employee skills training, challenging client
assignments and the engagement with a high performing, fun,
* Model a strong client focus and consultative approach, coach for
improved sales and account management performance.
* BS/BA degree in Business Management (marketing/sales/business
administration concentration) or the equivalent required. Will
accept six years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
* Knowledge of resource (energy/waste/water) management
* Knowledge of sustainability strategies specifically supporting
* Seven years of sales experience with multi-million dollar
* Seven years of experience in energy services, high technology,
services, or business process outsourcing related field to
* Four or more years of National Sales Management experience
Fortune 500 experience required
* Management of a sales team, delivery of reviews and job coaching,
and overall goal tracking
* Deep understanding of Strategic Account Management practices
* Requires solid selling skills, with a proven and progressive
* Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques.
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective
relationships with prospective and existing customers both internal
* Requires strong written and verbal communication skills and
excellent presentation skills.
* Solid time management and organization skills.
ENGIE IMPACT INFORMATION
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to
clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group
portfolio business that are leaders within their respective
markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and
technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive
offering for our clients so we can take on their toughest
sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
ENGIE Impacts people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision
to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the
environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and
the world a better place, responsible in working with commitment
and accountability, collaborative with our colleagues and clients,
and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation
that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry.
As such, we nurture a company culturethrough training, mentoring
and professional developmentthat encourages all employees to
thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we
invite you to join ENGIE Impact.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We
are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive
programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit
package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D,
short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible
spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without
regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual
orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Impact: Twitter - LinkedIn - Facebook - Blog -
Keywords: ENGIE Impact, Spokane , Sr. Director Client Services, Executive , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!