Company: Vaynermedia Llc
Posted on: February 22, 2021
In VaynerMedia, our accounts are exceptional client service
people. They collaborate to run and support the day-to-day
management and organization of specific projects as well as the
overall account management. They are meticulous with high attention
to detail and are working on establishing strong client
relationships by showing capabilities that they understand the
business and the APAC competitive landscape. EXPERTISE - The skills
and knowledge needed to excel in our role.
- Supervises overall management of a client's business, ensuring
that we are delivering for the client's business everyday.
- Strengthens and owns client (SBM/BM) & partner agency
relationships (and all other stakeholders) and ensures the rest of
the team maps well to the client set.
- Delivers all projects on time and within budget for your
- Acts as a point of contact on the client's business, including
all campaign performance, any competitive, as well as product cycle
while navigates a portfolio of brands within a larger conglomerate
or business group
- Shows proactive and deep understanding of client's business
outside of our campaigns or the marketing context.
- Leverages brand knowledge to inspire the team and contribute
ideas that can transform the business.
- Shows excellence in presentation skills (verbal, written,
visual) to deliver impeccable strategic social counsel and ability
to partner with creative and media teams to get to a strong
- Identifies the needs of the client and business to sell-through
incremental campaign opportunities to clients, that help them
achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall
marketing dollars, while delivering best in class work that help
grow client business
- Supervises creative development for the account such as leading
and shaping the creative work based on the client's business
objectives and brief to the agency.--
- Sells in new business and strategically grow portfolios,
building relationships wider (if not higher), including helping
sell creative ideas that are on strategy.
- Shows strong foundational and working knowledge of creative and
media across major digital and social channels, common marketing,
media principles with a strong understanding of the social media
platforms and their ecosystems.
- Strategizes on various Paid Media and Measurement opportunities
in social, digital, and broader marketing mix, to provide client
recommendations on the proper social & digital KPIs, based on
- Ensures the team is working with consistent processes and
templates and have a buttoned up approach to day to day management
of campaigns and clients
- Collaborates with the leaders of other departments (Creative,
Strategy, IPM, Analytics/Insights, Media, Community Management) as
well as inter-agency partners to improve and execute on client
deliverables, process, and output to ensure ongoing excellence of
- Oversees larger campaign productions (e.g complex video or
multiple channel campaigns that require more senior oversight)
- Be able to anticipate production costs, logistics, watch-outs,
and what ideas are doable / not doable within a client budget.
- Ensures client relationship health is closely tracked and
communicated to leadership on a regular basis.
- Ensures all scopes and schedules are completed and signed in a
timely manner while working alongside finops lead to keep a handle
on monthly billing and scope tracker. EXECUTION - Your ability to
prioritise and deliver effectively with autonomy.
- Prioritising own workload and decision making based on
stakeholders, team and organizational objectives.
- Runs collaboration sessions, shares learnings and encourages
their team to do the same;
- Contributes to wider organizational initiatives by
communicating and improving processes with stakeholders to identify
areas of improvement.--
- Helps to define team success and clearly communicates and
ensures the team is tracking towards the team goals.
- Implements solutions with minimal direction while responsible
for any mistakes made by the team and is always looking for ways to
raise the performance bar and has a track record of exceeding
- Governs accountability and consistently delivers on what
they've promised. LEADERSHIP - Our ability to maintain
self-awareness and self-motivation while creating an impact through
sharing, learning, innovation and VaynerX culture sustainability.
- Manages team with minimal direction from senior leadership,
ensuring the health of the pod and strong relationships with the
- Builds professional networks with institutional partners.
- Removes barriers and/or provides resources to further teams'
- Is respected for advice by team members, peers, and leaders
COMMUNICATION - Your ability to effectively interact, manage and
inspire those around us.
- Communicates effectively at all levels and tailors materials to
- Pilots an active role in presentations, engaging the audience
and maintaining a constructive conversation that gets the group
closer to their goal.
- Ensures presentation style is well designed, clear, concise,
relevant and timed.
- Consistently communicates the mission, vision and values to
inspire, energise and motivate others throughout VMAPAC
- Clears and professional external communication ensuring
responses in a timely manner STRATEGIC THINKING -Your ability to
forecast decision outcomes and conduct sound business judgment.
- Understands the client's business context and have a deep
knowledge of what their goals are, how are they positioned in the
market, etc. and provide innovative ideas to drive key KPIs for the
client and agency
- Manages down across Associate Directors and below to derive
insights to inform POV around insights, learnings, optimizations,
- Leads agency POVs on hot topics; discussing client nuances and
customizing message when appropriate Residency Status (Singaporean,
PR, LTVP, DP, EPass) --*
Which APAC Countries have you experienced working before?
Do you have similar or related experience to the role you are
applying for, what brands or campaigns? kindly explain
Keywords: Vaynermedia Llc, Spokane , Account Director, Executive , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!