Location: Walla Walla
Posted on: February 23, 2021
- Responsible for direct management of all Quality Assurance
- Responsible for ensuring Food Safety and Food Quality policies
and procedures are adhered to including but not limited by SQF
Code, CFIA, HACCP, Refresco Quality and any customer quality
- Responsible for direct management and utilization of laboratory
(analytical and microbiology), water treatment, syrup blending,
sanitation, microbiological equipment, raw materials, and all
quality processes. 5%
- Optimize resources while ensuring raw materials and finished
product meet specifications and manufacturing standards and in
accordance with FDA, CFIA, GMP's, HACCP, and all other governmental
policies, procedures, and regulations. 30 %o
- Oversee daily Quality Assurance inspections to ensure all
products are meeting compliance. 5%
- Write, update, and maintain SOP's (Standard Operating
Procedures) for the Quality Assurance Program. 5%
- Champion internal audit process through continuous
improvements, shared best practices, and teamwork. 5%
- Leads the development and implementation of Food Safety
Fundamentals, the Food Safety Plan and Food Quality Plan.
- Oversee development, implementation, review and maintenance of
SQF program. 5%
- Communicate to relevant personnel all information essential to
ensure the effective implementation and maintenance of SQF. 5%
- Responsible to ensure that all SQF documents are safely stored,
maintained and accessible. 5%
- Responsible for departmental non-conformances and
implementation of corrective action ensuring all corrective actions
are documented and outstanding actions closed in timely manner.
- Ensure compliance to all OHSA and environmental regulatory and
corporate standards. Investigate and identify root causes of any
- Accountable for a safe working environment through the
development of strategies focused on accident reduction as well as
energy and waste minimization. 5%
- Oversee effective deployment of human resources throughout the
department and ensure the correct administration of the collective
Bargaining Agreement. 5%
9/28/2020 Quality Manager I Refresco Careers
- Requires Bachelor's in Biomedical Eng., Food Sci., or related 3
years of experience as a Food Scientist in the Food/ Beverage
manufacturing industry OR- Master's in Biomedical Eng., Food Sci.,
or related 1 year of experience as a Food Scientist in the Food/
Beverage manufacturing industry.
- Must include 1 year of experience applying FDA, CFIA, GMP,
OSHA, and HACCP rules.
- Physical - Continuously standing or walking. Regular
requirements to lift/handle/carry material or equipment of moderate
- Visual/Sensory - This position requires regular need to give
moderate attention with one or two senses at a time.
- Work environment - Work and environment are very
- Mental Stress - There is pronounced pressure from deadlines,
production quotas, accuracy or similar demands.
Refresco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Refresco, Spokane , Quality Manager, Executive , Walla Walla, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!