Chief Operations Officer
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Company is looking for an exceptionally talented Chief
Operations Officer that has demonstrated the ability to lead and
inspire the operation---s division towards successfully meeting and
exceeding objectives.As the Chief Operations Officer (COO) you are
responsible for effectively and efficiently delivering Company---s
fixed route bus services, complementary paratransit services, and
vanpool program. You will direct the development, presentation, and
administration of a staffing and operational budget of
approximately $58 million per year. You provide operational
oversight and evaluation of transportation activities, vehicle
maintenance, and facility maintenance support to all operations. As
you strategically handle the day-to-day problem solving and issue
resolution, the steps you takes will directly impact operational
improvement within the organization.IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- A motivated, exceptionally talented, and competent leader who
will set and exceed the standard for collaborative excellence in
all areas of operations.
- A strategic visionary who will develop and implement strategies
that enhance the image, culture, and--values of the
- A leader who inspires a team to succeed by following your
- A mentor who actively participates and provides opportunities
for staff to develop and grow.
- An exceptional leader who creates a success-oriented,
customer-focused, accountable environment.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor---s Degree in business, operations management, or
engineering (advanced degree highly--preferred).--
- 10 years of increasingly responsible experience managing
operations with similarly sized vehicle fleets and employees
- Experience maintaining multiple operating and administrative
facilities in a public transportation system or large city or
county department preferred.
- Combination of education and experience that would likely
provide the required knowledge and abilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and integrated
business systems.EXAMPLES OF DUTIES
- Direct transportation and maintenance operations, facilities,
and continuous improvement.
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of division
- Develop meaningful tracking methods, and balance the indicators
and measurements against the organization---s mission.
- Negotiate labor agreements for three unions within the
- Develop and implement strategies that enhance the image,
culture and values of the organization.
Keywords: ExecuNet, Spokane , Chief Operations Officer, Executive , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!