Assistant Store Manager
Company: Cycle Gear
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job DescriptionAs anAssistant Store Manager (ASM), you will
assist with the responsibility of managing the stores team members
and the overall success of the store. The ASM is the lead sales
driver for the team. They also ensure that the store staff provides
friendly, enthusiastic customer service, and are trained in all
aspects of their position. The ASM is responsible for being
proficient in all store operations, which includes opening and
closing the store, administering returns, holding Sales Associates
accountable for meeting and exceeding sales goals, and dividing
tasks amongst Sales Associates.Responsibilities will include, not
be limited to:
- Serves as an essential sales driver, communicates
daily/weekly/monthly sales goals to the team , assisting with
merchandising, cash management, special orders, and opening and
- Educating customers about the world of "Good, Better, and Best"
product line that Cycle Gear has to offer.
- Providing an outstanding shopping experience and delivering
exceptional customer service.
- Understanding of and assists with all store operational
- Staying up-to-date with brand and product knowledge, company
communications, company information, sales and company-wide events.
Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.Qualifications
- 2 years + of Sales Management experience; specialty retail
experience would be ideal.
- 2 year + of customer service experience, preferably with a
specialty or sales driven environment.
- 2 year + of product sales experience.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding,
personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems
(RetailPro experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS.
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Accident/LTD/EAP benefits.
- Vacation and Sick Time off.
- 401(k) savings plan - up to 4% company match.
- Training and development .
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!Cycle Gear provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Keywords: Cycle Gear, Spokane , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!