Territory Sales Manager
Company: igus Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
*Position starts March 22*
*Must live in or around greater Spokane/Boise*
igus - Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative polymer
machinery components including cable carrier systems, bearings and
linear guides. We are looking for full-time Territory Sales Manager
to represent our product lines.
General Description :
In this position, your primary responsibility will be to support
existing and develop new customers in implementing igus -, products
into various types of automated machinery applications. We are
looking for someone who has a high mechanical aptitude with an
interest in technology who enjoys building strong customer
relationships. This person will be involved in all phases of the
sales and support process, from application engineering through
after the sales service.
- Application engineering and technical product design assistance
for new as well as existing customers (technical training
- Maintaining existing customer base while prospecting and doing
market research to find new customers
- Creating and delivering customized sales proposals
- Must demonstrate keen organizational, computer, communication,
market research, cold-calling, sales, and closing skills
- Making on-site sales and visits to connect with customers (20-30
hours of local travel per week is expected)
- Self-motivated professional who wants to be part of a fast paced,
- Aggressive and competitive nature to drive sales growth.
- Background in engineering, business or a related field -
Bachelor's degree in one of these areas is preferred
- Ability to work independently while producing tangible
- Familiarity with an industrial and/or manufacturing environment
is a plus.
- A valid driver's license and proven safe driving record.
- Initial three week to two-month product training program
(depending on experience) at our corporate headquarters in Rhode
Island. Additional training at our global headquarters in Cologne,
- Cell phone, iPad and laptop equipped with internal company
programs to ensure you are always connected.
- Dedicated inside sales and customer service support for
- Competitive base salary with annual performance increases, plus
quarterly commission based on sales growth.
- Benefits program includes medical, dental, life, long term
disability insurance, company contribution to Deferred Profit
Sharing Plan and 2 weeks paid time-off plus holidays during the 1st
year. 3 weeks paid time off plus holidays during the 2nd year.
- Company car provided after 6 months. Mileage reimbursement while
car is on order.
- Hotel and air travel prepaid by igus plus a per diem allowance
for overnight stays.
Keywords: igus Inc., Spokane , Territory Sales Manager, Executive , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!