HVAC Project Manager/Estimator
Posted on: September 21, 2022
HVAC Project Manager/Estimator needed for a well-respected, growing
A well-established contractor with a competitive compensation
package is seeking an experienced MEP/HVAC Project Manager. Project
types include higher education, government, healthcare, industrial,
and commercial building projects.
- 7+ years of MEP/HVAC and construction Project Management and
- Superior interpersonal skills with clients and staff
- Communication and coaching skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Project budgeting skills
- Client Liaison/Communication
- Able to promptly resolve team management problems
- Organized with exceptional prioritization skills and the
ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities
- Time management skills; able to complete commitments in an
accurate and timely manner
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information on other positions you may be interested in,
please email Shelly. All searches are fully confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Spokane , HVAC Project Manager/Estimator, Executive , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!