Senior Director, Global Critical Incident Response Center
Posted on: January 10, 2019
Customer Success Group
SENIOR DIRECTOR, GLOBAL CRITICAL INCIDENT RESPONSE CENTER
Salesforce's Customer Success Group helps businesses transform with Salesforce products. We work with customers and partners ranging from the world's largest enterprises to the most innovative start-ups to plan and execute game-changing digital transformations. Our customers rely on our ability to provide just in time expertise, provide world class experts and innovative methodologies to understand and deliver on their business goals.
WHO WE RE LOOKING FOR
We re looking for a smart, talented leader with very strong interpersonal and cross-organizational collaborative skills to champion our corporate values and take on the role of the Senior Director of Global Critical Incident Response Center in the CSG Global Customer Success Organization. Reporting to the VP, Global Escalation Management, the Senior Director of Critical Incident Response Center will lead a global team of Incident Commanders, Escalation Managers, and Executive Communications leaders to build a strong team culture, and drive customer success 7x24 across all of our clouds and acquisitions. The Senior Director Global Critical Incident Response Center is a highly customer-focused operational leader responsible for leading an existing world class 7x24 incident response operation to ensure flawless execution and customer success in the rapid response to critical operational incidents in a cloud services delivery environment
This leader should have extensive experience leading global 7x24 organizations, be a recognized incident and escalation executive in the technology industry, with deep experience in their domain. This leader should also possess very strong natural collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to partner and interface across all levels of an organization and be a strategic thinker to meet/exceed business objectives and goals. This leader will have Salesforce senior executive visibility as they execute their role.
* Define and develop the overall Global Critical Incident Center strategy, vision and plan, focusing on driving customer success through consistent incident and escalation management globally
* Establish a strong global collaborative team culture, lead by example by embodying Salesforce values of Trust, Transparency, Equality, Collaboration, Philanthropy, and Ohana
* Direct Manage a team of Directors for each region and provide strong leadership and mentoring.
* Establish deep strategic and collaborative relationships across the Customer Success Group, Technology & Product Organization, and Executive Leadership to ensure our Critical Incident Response and Escalation Management programs address core business needs and challenges
* Direct and Improve the Salesforce Corporate Incident Response Program that encompasses the entire business mobilizing to respond to major incidents
* Plan, direct and coordinate the activities of our Critical Incident Response organization which includes the Unified Command and Critical Incidents Center Teams.
* Hire great talent, build and grow our Critical Incident Response organization; provide training, counseling, and career growth/development opportunities for the team
* Ensure a Focus on Continuous Improvement by defining and actively managing appropriate operational metrics and trends in the business; including incident trends, Headcount modeling, capacity, availability, and root cause categories with after action reviews to drive improvements within the team and across the entire business
* Ensure the global team and all partner teams are fully trained and ready to execute all functions to support the Corporate Incident Response process 7x24.
* Actively drive the business strategy (e.g. V2MOM) for the Organization - inclusive of architecting and updating the V2MOM, and managing progress against. Drive a vision and strategy and execute upon integrating new company acquisitions into the program
* Build a sustainable talent model where team members can develop and strengthen their skillset, with career growth opportunity; establish coaching and mentoring programs to build consistency and improvement as cornerstones for Critical Incident Management
* Partner with Finance to build annual budgets, update quarterly expense outlooks, ongoing capacity planning, merit and promotion planning
* Partner with Employee Services (ES) to manage organization wide ES initiatives
* Develop, execute, and manage departmental communications
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
* 15+ years of experience in High Tech Services/Support, Escalation Management, Incident Response, and/or Customer Success in a high growth Software/Hardware Technology Organization
* Highly collaborative and diplomatic; curious, patient, open & honest; able to develop strong working relationships across matrixed teams
* Exceptional C-Level written and verbal communication skills, able to develop and tailor communications that are appropriate for the audience.
* Focused on quality of service, process development with continuous improvement and corrective action
* Proactive problem-solver, ability to execute at both the strategic and tactical level, able to roll up his/her sleeves to get things done
* Strong cloud and infrastructre technology experience and experience operating in cloud delivery environments
* Strong Experience leading, developing and coaching a global 7x24 teams
* Understanding of Salesforce Product Offerings strongly preferred
* Highly organized, engender followership to help the regional senior leadership team make extraordinary things happen while driving alignment and attainment of goals
* Strong operational rigor and effective project management skills; able to drive cross-functional collaboration to achieve results
* Complete focus on customer success with a consultative approach
* High-horsepower, high-energy, visionary executive with a proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering new initiatives
* Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams
* Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
* Embodies our Aloha culture. An empathic team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart.
* Passionate about Customer Success
* Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great lister and hands-on.
* Strong point of view and executive presence.
* Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
* Trust the company's core values, and Embodies our Value of Trust
* Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Salesforce.com, Spokane , Senior Director, Global Critical Incident Response Center, Executive , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!