Administrative Director Women's Services
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Administrative Director Women's ServicesFull Time with BenefitsDirect HireSign on and Relocation PackageSpokane, Washington
We are looking for an Administrative Director of Women's Services for 388 beds.
- Birth Center, Mother/Baby and NICU - Level III.
- Approximately 1400 births per year.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Program
- Birthing Suites
- Birthing Center supports the natural childbirth experience
- Direct Reports - 1 Nurse Manager and 5 Nurse Supervisors
- Approximately 96 FTE's
- 24/7 Accountability for the departments and areas of responsibility.
- Will manage and direct multiple cost centers/departments of this service line.
- Directs profit and loss, revenue generation and expenditure control to optimize the utilization of resources at a minimal cost.
- Key person who translates strategies into day to day operations assuring standards of nursing process, care, treatment and services are followed and unit reflects best nursing practices.
- Responsible for directing and evaluating patient care and treatment.
- Will coordinate program development, develops, assesses and pursues opportunities consistent with the business plan across Women's Services.
- Develops, implements and monitors objectives and goals to integrate technical and human resources to support the organizations mission, vision and values.
- Provides direction, support and guidance to the staff.
- Leads the department to develop a culture of safety and collaboration.
Medical, dental and life insurance as well as generous paid time off plans. Our benefits package includes subsidized health insurance (including dental and vision), paid time off, retirement plans, wellness benefits and career development resources.
About the Area
Northeastern Washington- Population almost 500,000. the financial, cultural, and retail center for a large area of Washington, Idaho, and western Montana known as the �Inland Northwest.� Low cost of Living,
1 hour to Couer D'Alene, 2 hours to Moses Lake, 3 hours to Ellensburg, 3 1/2 hours to Yakima, 4 hours to Seattle and Missoula, . Several Universities and Colleges, Convention Center, Arenas, Stadiums , Wineries, Museums, Arboretum, Parks, Riverfront, etc.
Golf, horseback riding, river rafting, tubing, kayaking, canoeing, swimming, fishing, hiking, biking, walking, jogging and ATV trails.
Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington3-5 years of previous management/leadership experienceA minimum of 5 years of acute hospital experience.Must have BLS, NRP/
Keywords: Job Juncture, Spokane , Administrative Director Women's Services, Executive , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!