Senior Energy Program Manager
Company: McKinstry Company
Posted on: April 16, 2019
At McKinstry, we re proud to be a collective group of innovators
and problem solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students.
We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that
empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering
and construction are revolutionizing the built environment and if
you re driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful
relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may
be the place for you.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience
are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true
consultative partnership are what you will help us provide for our
clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this,
we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here\'s where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our team
as a member of our growing Spokane Energy division.
You\'re great at:
* Identify and implement opportunities for increasing energy
awareness, environmental stewardship and utility cost reduction
strategies among client staff.
* Initiate, support and facilitate the execution of communications
plans and administrative presentations.
* Monitor program s overall progress, resolving issues and
initiating corrective action if necessary.
* Provide campaign training and support to client staff and
* Coordinate with enterprise platform support team for
implementation and management of product and support services.
* Ensure program deliverables are on time, quality, and budget.
* Manage active work, backlog of work, and balance of
* Build and maintain client relationship to achieve a high level of
satisfaction and retention.
* Communicate and promote resource use and savings at each client
* Manage service delivery to clients and coordinate implementation
* Increase, improve and educate client s awareness of the benefits
and value of services and product offerings.
* Identify, qualify, and turnover to the Business Development team
new service opportunities.
* Present and discuss program with prospective clients.
* Attend industry association meetings and conferences to network
and communicate program.
* Effectively manage client communication regarding McKinstry s
value and benefits, including opportunities, status of action plan
strategies and occupant educational impact.
* Provide regular communication with administration, staff, and
building operators regarding status of their performance
* Document and communicate target market needs and feedback to the
platform support team.
* Communicate program status and integration of services to
* Mentor and train team members.
* Form and lead project teams.
* Coach and develop members of project team.
* Manage cross functional teams.
* Assists in establishing goals and objectives for individual team
What we would like to see from you:
* Four (4) year s college-level training in Administration,
Education, Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience
* Eight (8) years of experience in account/project management in
business development and/or training/teaching within educational
* Knowledge of utility accounting and facility information systems;
and how to utilize these systems for analyzing, measuring, and
* Proven communications and organizational leadership experience
* Knowledge and experience in energy efficiency and/or
sustainability programs preferred.
* Knowledge of marketing principles and educational experience
* CEM, LEED, CPM professional designations a preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and
Outlook required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
* Measurement and Verification experience preferred.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital
status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other
basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment,
advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through
recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all
backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that
it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been
the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity
is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as
a social responsibility and as an economic and business
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon
successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test,
complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and
Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to
successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment
Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human
Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Keywords: McKinstry Company, Spokane , Senior Energy Program Manager, Executive , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!