Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America?s Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.From smart office
technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT
services, we have a rich history of creating the products and
services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from
anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help
companies around the world move information faster, improve quality
and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of
information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry
while exceeding environmental standards.At Konica Minolta, you'll
work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities,
great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.Position
ObjectiveKonica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a
Sales Manager!Essential Job Functions
- Attract, hire, train, develop, motivate and manage members of a
world-class sales organization.?????
- Aggressively stimulate, review and monitor all business
activity for the branch and ensure achievement of activity
- Ensure achievement of branch sales and profitability
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly
- Provide quarterly evaluations of sales organization
- Understand each employee?s strengths and weaknesses with
recommendations to develop these areas of performance.?????
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and
- Develop solid business relationships with new or existing
customers.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Proven ability to directly manage and track
- Motivate and direct sales teams in both the commercial and
major account sales arena.????????
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management
and organizational skills with a proven track record.?????????
- Strong business acumen managing to ?bottom-line?
- Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales of
a high growth business.????????
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external
customer relationships.Experience, Educational Reqts and
- 4-6 years strong track record selling and managing High Tech or
Information Technology products in the Copier & Printer
- Demonstrated leadership and professional sales
coaching/development experience.Konica Minolta Offers:?
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
- Strong results are well rewarded; President?s Club winners
have? earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal,
Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.?Join Konica Minolta and help
drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the
Future.?Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender
status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship
status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information,
veteran status or any other characteristic protected under
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Spokane , Sales Manager, Executive , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!