Physician / Family Practice / Washington / Permanent / MD/DO - Family
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2021
MD/DO - Family Practice Physician
Near Nature and Near Perfect
Spokane is located in the heart of the Inland Northwest and is the
second most populous city in Washington. The Spokane River runs
through the heart of our city and the beautiful Riverfront Park in
downtown Spokane. An array of enjoyable outdoor activities are
right out our back door; including ski resorts, white-water
rafting, camping areas, hiking trails, lakes, and the Centennial
trail. Spokane has been recognized repeatedly by many different
- 2013 - One of Outside Magazine Online's Best Towns
- 2012 - One of AARP Magazine's Top 10 Places to Live on $100 a
- 2011 - One of the cleanest U.S. cities for ozone air pollution
(USA Today's website)
- 2011 - 19th Best Place to Retire (CNNMoney's website)
- 2011 - 8th Top Winter City (livability.com)
- 2010 - 7th Best City for Families according to Parenting
- 2004 - All America City (National Civic League)Fairchild Air
Force Base - Spokane, WA
Fairchild Air Force Base is a United States Air Force base, located
approximately 12 miles southwest of Spokane, Washington. The host
unit at Fairchild is the 92d Air Refueling Wing assigned to the Air
Mobility Command's Eighteenth Air Force. The 92 ARW is responsible
for providing air refueling, as well as passenger and cargo airlift
and aero-medical evacuation missions supporting U.S. and coalition
conventional operations as well as U.S. Strategic Command strategic
deterrence missions. Fairchild AFB was established in 1942 as the
Spokane Air Depot. It is named in honor of General Muir S.
Fairchild (). A World War I aviator, he was the Vice Chief of Staff
of the Air Force at the time of his death. The 92d Air Refueling
Wing is commanded by Colonel Brian M. Newberry. Its Command Chief
Master Sergeant is Chief Master Sergeant Wendy Hansen.
Fairchild AFB is very progressive base with its own Facebook page,
website, air shows, and even a site for fun things for the family.
Learn more HERE .
REQUIREMENTS (duties include but are not limited to)
- Shall provide outpatient health care to qualifying
beneficiaries as scheduled by the Government.
- Care shall include but not be limited to continuing,
comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to entire family
regardless of sex, age, or type of problem.
- Will maintain a program of comprehensive health for the family
unit, to include preventive medicine, behavioral sciences, and
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As
a PCM, will be the primary person responsible for the management of
the health and wellness of his/her assigned patients. Duties
- Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic
plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing.
- Interpretation of examination findings and test results, and
implementation of treatment plans.
- Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care
and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists.
- Approving/disapproving subspecialty referrals.
- Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of
- Providing primary and secondary preventive maintenance
- All inpatients will be admitted as per the local MTF
- Be capable of adequately diagnosing and treating a wide-range
of pediatric and adult acute and chronic diseases and injuries
including but not limited to conditions of the:
- Skin, Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose, Throat, Neck, Cardiovascular
System, Pulmonary System, Gastrointestinal System, Musculoskeletal
System, Genitourinary System, Reproductive System, Lymphatic
System, Central Nervous System, Endocrine System, Psychiatric and
- Have sufficient experience to be able to adequately perform
medical procedures to include, but not limited to, the
- Basic Life Support; Advanced Life Support; Pediatric Advanced
Life Support; Crycothyroidotomy; Secure and maintain an adequate
airway to include endotracheal intubation; Cardioversion of life
threatening arrhythmias; Simple minor surgical procedures: punch
biopsies, excision of skin lesions; Simple abscess incision and
drainage; Nail trephination; Sling or swath injuries; Lumbar
puncture; Suture simple laceration; Suture removal; Tube
thoracostomy; Cryotherapy; Nebulizer treatment; Urine
catheterization; Cultures (throat, wound); Suprapubic tap; Remove
ocular, nasal and ear foreign bodies; Clearing of ears by flush
technique; Reduce simple dislocations and fractures, when
appropriate; Bandaging of sprains, minor burns, and minor
lacerations; Perform venous punctures for lab studies and interpret
results; Draw arterial blood gases for evaluation and interpret
results; Administer intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous
medications as appropriate; Stabilize and evaluate cervical spine
injuries as appropriate; Splint and stabilize traumatic injuries to
- Ensure a safe work environment and employee safe work
- Prepare records and reports as required in support of services
rendered in accordance with established procedures.
- Attend and participate in patient care reports, patient care
conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and
other appropriate professional activities only to the extent that
such attendance and participation is relative to his/her assigned
cases and/or performance of services as determined by the
- Successful completion of an accredited Family Medi
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Spokane , Physician / Family Practice / Washington / Permanent / MD/DO - Family, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!