Company: Robert Half Office Team
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This Receptionist position requires a self-starter who finds value
working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing
support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals,
insurance providers, etc. Robert Half might have a Medical
Receptionist job for you, if you are charismatic and
detail-oriented. You will be the director of first impressions in
this Medical Receptionist role, providing customer service over the
phone and in-person. Submit an application now and learn more about
- Providing help to patients filling out paperwork
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a
compassionate and kind manner
- Reacting to phone calls in an efficient manner as to maintain the
minimum number of rings, as well as, directing inquiries in a
detail-oriented and effective manner
- Signing in patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone;
answering or referring inquiries
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean;
reporting on any damage
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Prior experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with
individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent
solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to
opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and
permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting,
technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and
customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating
on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to
top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online
training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant
notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying
for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the
United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary
professionals. Visit for more information.
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half Office Team, Spokane , Medical Receptionist, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!