Caregiver SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Sapphire Health Services, LLC
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- We consider Medical and Religious COVID Vaccination Exemptions in
compliance with Washington Department of Health guidelines - $16.00
- $19.00 per hour (DOE) +$1.00 NOC Differential +$.50 differential
for Day and Eve weekend shifts*****$500.00 Sign-on Bonus for FULL
TIME Employees!*****Day, Evening and NOC shifts available CAREGIVER
JOB SUMMARY: The primary purpose of the Caregiver position is to
provide assistant care to the residents, inaccordance with
established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by your
supervisor, to assure thatthe highest degree of quality resident
care is maintained.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident.
- Answer call lights promptly.
- Assist residents in dressing (ask the resident their clothing
preferences), grooming (hair &
- shaving), and nail care.
- Assist resident with dental and mouth care and
- Assist residents with bathing as assigned and as needed.
- As a Caregiver you will assist in the set up and passing of
meal trays; assist, as needed feeding residents.
- Transfer residents according to the Plan of Care, utilizing the
appropriate and safe method of
- transfer (ie. 1 person transfer, 2 person transfer or
- Assist residents in ambulating and/or repositioning.
- Perform routine care as directed by your supervisor, within
scope of practice.
- Document ADLs
- Demonstration courteous, respectful, friendly and professional
attitude toward the residents,
- families, visitors and co-workers.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- As a Sapphire Caregiver you must have the ability to perform
the essential functions of the position.
- Must be able to communicate with all other facility
- Must be able and willing to follow all facility policies and
- Must be able to work as an effective and productive team
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Must be able to meet the attendance expectations (be at work on
time and as scheduled).Benefits of being a Sapphire employee
include but are not limited to:
- Birthday/Holiday Pay
- Wellness Fund
- Uniform Fund
- Longevity Bonuses
- Quarterly Vacation Drawing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Keywords: Sapphire Health Services, LLC, Spokane , Caregiver SIGN ON BONUS, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!