Travel RN - TELE in Spokane, WA
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The TELE Registered Nurse is responsible for caring for patients
who must have special monitoring, often including patients recently
released from the Intensive Care Unit.Responsibilities:As a
Telemetry RN your responsibilities include:
- Giving prescribed medications and operating life measuring
- Reviewing data produced from various medical equipment and act
- Giving updates to the patient and their family members
regarding their condition.
- Educating patients about the best ways to adapt to major
One year of experience as a TELE Nurse within the past two
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Spokane , Travel RN - TELE in Spokane, WA, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!