Registered Nurse - Inpatient Rehab Brain Injury
Posted on: January 16, 2022
$15,000 hiring bonus for eligible new, external candidates with
at least 1 year of acute/hospital based RN experience. This is in
addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package offered
by Providence that begin on your first day of employment.Providence
is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) (Inpatient Rehab Brain Injury,
Day Shift, 0.9 FTE) to Providence St Luke's Rehabilitation
Institute in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers
delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care
that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and
vulnerable.Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will
receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
system.St. Luke's Rehabilitation Institute offers an inspiring
environment for caregivers who seek to help patients recover and
succeed! Our nursing staff works in more of an acute, medically
complex setting that allows us to have direct patient care. Our RN
to NAC ratios are low to ensure our caregivers are well supported
to deliver top notch care to patients.In this position you
- Provide care by utilizing nursing processes in collaboration
with other members of the team.
- Effectively interact with all staff to coordinate patient care,
promote continuity of care and interpret the plan of care.
- Be accountable for documenting all aspects of care in
accordance with Institute and program guidelines.
- Demonstrate excellent technical skills and judgment, knowledge
of specific rehabilitation skills, and competency in administering
medications, IV's and treatments safely.
- Maintain patient safety, comfort and cleanliness.
- Transcribe and implement physicians' orders accurately.
- Demonstrate self-direction and professionalism by identifying
one's own areas of skill and knowledge weaknesses and participating
in educational activities, by using the expertise of the program
nursing and supervisory staff in dealing with patient concerns, by
participating in team meetings and being reliable and
- Be accountable for promoting the corporate philosophy of
service excellence and guest relations by effectively relating with
patients, their families, visitors, the public and all members of
the staff of St. Luke's Rehabilitation Institute.
- Provide support for Level II and III nursing staff as
- Consistently demonstrate behavior that enhances professional
performance and reflects the key moral commitments, ethical
principles, values and philosophy of the institute as set forward
in the mission statement.
- Develop the knowledge of growth and development of all ages of
patients treated at St. Luke's Rehabilitation Institute.
- Complete self-evaluation on Clinical Competency Evaluation and
- Complete all mandatory orientation and
in-servicing.Qualifications:Required qualifications for this
- Education to meet certification, license or registration
- Licensed as an RN in the state of Washington
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA-BLS)
certification for the Healthcare Provider or obtain within the
first 30 days of employmentPreferred qualification for this
- Rehabilitation nursing experienceAbout the ministry you will
serve:Located in the heart of Spokane, Washington, St. Luke's
Rehabilitation Institute is the largest freestanding medical
rehabilitation hospital in the inland northwest. We're renowned
pioneers in the use of therapeutic technology and globally
recognized leaders in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients
with strokes, spinal cord injuries (SCI), orthopedic issues and
traumatic brain injuries (TBI). We're driven by innovation,
compassion, holistic care and the desire to see each patient
thrive.We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our
caregivers. For more information,
MissionAs expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the
ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially
those who are poor and vulnerable.About UsProvidence is a
comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers,
health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services
continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and
vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age,
creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual
orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.Schedule:
Full-timeShift: DayJob Category: Medical/Surgical NursingLocation:
Washington-SpokaneReq ID: 330387
Keywords: Providence, Spokane , Registered Nurse - Inpatient Rehab Brain Injury, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!