Caregiver for Elderly (CNA, HCA, HHA)- Up to $23/h
Company: Generations Home Care - Spokane
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Generations Home Care, we love what we do and
the people we work with and around. We are passionate about serving
the community of Spokane and are currently looking for individuals
who desire to make a difference through compassion, hard work, and
attentive care. We have an incredible team whose members want to
better themselves both in and outside of the workplace. Every
employee is absolutely critical to our success.Pay$16-$23/hour
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Office Support
- Bonuses of up to $300/month for various performance
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or
those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending
to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing, and
- Remind clients to take prescribed medication and assist clients
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor's
appointments, walks etc.)
- Help clients complete their shopping.
- Perform light housekeeping duties.
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of
- Current CNA or HCA preferred but not required. We can help
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and
continuously learn new skills.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with physical
capability to perform job-related duties.
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or
- Supportive and compassionate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Take pride in providing high quality care.We are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Generations Home Care - Spokane, Spokane , Caregiver for Elderly (CNA, HCA, HHA)- Up to $23/h, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!