Caregiver (Great Benefits, Paid HCA Training)
Company: Right at Home of Spokane
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionRIGHT AT HOME SPOKANE, an award winning in-home
care assistance agency is hiring immediately for Personal Caregiver
to fill full time and part time job openings throughout Spokane
County. We prefer someone who is a certified Health Care Aide (HCA)
or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). However, if you don't have
the certification but has a caring heart and wants to help others
in their community, we will pay for your training to get certified.
Come start your healthcare career with us!
Pay range: $16.50-$20 DOE & certification
Shift AvailableDay shiftNight shiftsOvernight shiftsWeekend
shiftsPart timeFull time
We offer the following benefits to our Personal Caregiver:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid HCA training
- Paid continuing education
- PAID travel time and mileage reimbursement in between client
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Same day pay
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Referral bonus
- Flexible Scheduling
- Recognition programs
- Employee Discount Programs Responsibilities of the Personal
Caregiver for Elderly
- Responsibilities include assistance with personal care services
such as bathing, dressing and grooming. May also include light
housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and
running errands, companionship.
- Primarily work in the client's place of residence.
- Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs.
Requirements of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly
- Certified Health Care Aide (HCA) or Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) license prefered but not necessary. We will pay for your
training to get certified and licensed. Ask us how!
- Previous experience as a caregiver is a plus.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Pass a written competency evaluation, drug screen and a
nationwide background check.
- Honest, energetic, approachable and a caring heart to help
others in need.Why Join Our Team? This is your chance to make a
difference in the world by serving one person at a time. Find the
job you love—join Right at Home as a Personal Caregiver! Keep in
mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more about
the position and requirements after you apply.
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give
you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours
are flexible, and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works
best for you. This franchise is independently owned and operated by
a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right
at Home Franchising Corporate.
Keywords: Right at Home of Spokane, Spokane , Caregiver (Great Benefits, Paid HCA Training), Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!