LPN-Skilled Nursing-Flexible Schedule!
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Interim HealthCare is currently hiring Licensed Practical
Nurses/LPNs -to join our staffing team and work in Assisted Living
or Skilled Nursing facilities in the Spokane area. This position
offers a flexible schedule based on your availability. -Pay rate: $
31.50 to $ 33.50 per hour. Full time and part time opportunities
available!General Purpose: The LPN -provides effective and
efficient patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse
and in accordance with the patient's plan of care, applicable law
and regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice and facility
policies and procedures. -Essential Functions include:
- Administers medications in accordance with established
medication administration principles, physician's orders, the State
Nurse Practice Act and the contracting employer's policies and
- Provides direct care to patients with a wide variety of
diagnoses, conditions, and diseases.
- Recognizes changing patient conditions and emergency situations
and intervenes appropriately within the scope of practice and
employer's policies and procedures.
- Provides legible, clear written or electronic documentation of
all patient care provided, medications administered, and the
patient's response to care. - Requirements:
- Active LPN license in the State of Washington
- One (1) year nursing experience is preferred and may vary by
- Evidence of current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Accident, Injury, & Wellness Plan
- Paid Time Off
- User Friendly Electronic Charting System
- Supplemental Benefits Available
- 10% Tuition Grant on Higher Education for Employees & Family
Members! Business Overview: Interim HealthCare -is America's
leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We
offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career
opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the
security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim
HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over
-50 years. We're thrilled to consider you for our team.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Spokane , LPN-Skilled Nursing-Flexible Schedule!, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!