Physician Assistant Family Practice
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Spokane, Washington.
This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by
Community Health center located right in Spokane is seeking a
Physician Assistant with a heart for the underserved community to
come and join their team. This full time position will have you
working a 4/10 day schedule in mostly a Family Practice setting.
Must be comfortable seeing all ages, bilingual in Spanish a major
plus. Sharp new grads with ties to the area and region are welcome
to apply. On average must be comfortable seeing 2.5 patients/hour.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you
throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling
interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We
often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best
possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the
decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at Please reference
- Community Health setting, must be comfortable seeing all
- Bilingual in Spanish a big plus
- Sharp new grads with ties to the area are welcome to apply
- Must be able to see 2.5 patients/hour
- Competitive pay to include full benefits
- Negotiable relocation package
- Underserved community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Spokane , Physician Assistant Family Practice, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!