Company: ORTC, LLC
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionSpokane Treatment Center is looking to hire a
Medical Assistant for our new treatment center located at 82 East
Francis Ave, Spokane, Washington, opening in September 2022!Hiring
bonus of $1,500.We are a family-oriented company, and every staff
member counts! Our team environment treats each other with respect,
dignity, and compassion. We have a phenomenal Management Team that
cares about YOU! We support career growth, direct mentoring,
COMPETITIVE pay based on education and experience, and continuing
education. Spokane Treatment Center is an adult outpatient opioid
treatment program/substance abuse treatment provider focused on
treating those suffering from an addiction to opioids (pain pills,
heroin, morphine, etc.) through a combination of Medication
Assisted Treatment (MAT) with either methadone or
buprenorphine/suboxone, detoxification, and intensive one-on-one
and group counseling, all in an outpatient setting.Our treatment
center hours are M-F 5AM-1PM and rotating Sat 6AM-11AM.What does
your day look like:Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists the medical staff by collecting data via assessment
tools and providing to the Nurse and Physician/NP for review and
- Communicates client care concerns and client status updates and
progress in a timely manner to the appropriate nursing team
- Also communicates any recognized abnormality in a client's
signs and symptoms to individuals who are authorized to receive the
information and need to know.
- Function as a backup for the administrative coordinator role as
required.Qualifications and Skills
- Licensure and or certified as a medical assistant with a
phlebotomy certification or equivalent training to complete
- CPR Certified.
- Meet Washington requirements for employment in an opioid
- Current drivers license.
- Working knowledge of dosing equipment, centerfuge, monitoring
equipment for physical assessment, teststrips, breathalyzers, EKGs,
and other medical equipment.
- Demonstrate team efforts such as helping others when needed,
and provides supportive feedback to team.
- Proof of fully-vaccinated status required or approved exemption
to comply with Washington mandate.Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision Plans- Medical 90% Employer paid 25%
Dependent paid, Dental- 90% Employer paid 20% Dependent paid.
- 401k with company contribution 4% Safe Harbor match Traditional
/ Roth or combination of both.
- Voluntary benefits: life, disability, accident, and critical
- Life Insurance- $20,000 Company Provided.
- Time Off- 12 Holidays, 40 hrs. Sick Time, 2 Weeks' Vacation in
- Two Paid Professional Development Day's per year.
- Education and Training
- CE4LESS- Company paid annual subscription
- Veterans Grant- Pays for all additional training,
certifications, and fees for Veterans!www.ortc.careSpokane
Treatment Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: ORTC, LLC, Spokane , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!