RN - Inpatient Rehab Spinal Injury *$15,000 Hiring Bonus*
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Description Up to $15,000 for eligible external RN candidates
who meet all conditions for payment. Providence is calling a
Registered Nurse Float (RN) (IP Rehab Spinal Injury, Nights, 60
hours per two week pay period) to Providence St Luke's
Rehabilitation Institute in Spokane, Washington. We are a community
of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide
compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those
who are poor and vulnerable. Apply Today! Applicants that meet
qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions
from our Modern Hire system. In this position you will:
- Provide care by utilizing nursing processes in collaboration
with other members of the team.
- Effectively interact with all staff to coordinate patient care,
promote continuity of care and interpret the plan of care.
- Be accountable for documenting all aspects of care in
accordance with Institute and program guidelines.
- Demonstrate excellent technical skills and judgment, knowledge
of specific rehabilitation skills, and competency in administering
medications, IV's and treatments safely.
- Maintain patient safety, comfort and cleanliness.
- Transcribe and implement physicians' orders accurately.
- Demonstrate self-direction and professionalism by identifying
one's own areas of skill and knowledge weaknesses and participating
in educational activities, by using the expertise of the program
nursing and supervisory staff in dealing with patient concerns, by
participating in team meetings and being reliable and
- Be accountable for promoting the corporate philosophy of
service excellence and guest relations by effectively relating with
patients, their families, visitors, the public and all members of
the staff of St. Luke's Rehabilitation Institute.
- Provide support for Level II and III nursing staff as
- Consistently demonstrate behavior that enhances professional
performance and reflects the key moral commitments, ethical
principles, values and philosophy of the institute as set forward
in the mission statement.
- Develop the knowledge of growth and development of all ages of
patients treated at St. Luke's Rehabilitation Institute.
- Complete self-evaluation on Clinical Competency Evaluation and
- Complete all mandatory orientation and in-servicing. Required
qualifications for this position include:
- Education to meet certification, license or registration
- Licensed as an RN in the state of Washington
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA-BLS)
certification for the Healthcare Provider or obtain within the
first 30 days of employment Preferred qualification for this
- Rehabilitation nursing experience About the ministry you will
serve: Located in the heart of Spokane, Washington, St. Luke's
Rehabilitation Institute is the largest freestanding medical
rehabilitation hospital in the inland northwest. We're renowned
pioneers in the use of therapeutic technology and globally
recognized leaders in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients
with strokes, spinal cord injuries (SCI), orthopedic issues and
traumatic brain injuries (TBI). We're driven by innovation,
compassion, holistic care and the desire to see each patient
thrive. About Providence At Providence, our strength lies in Our
Promise of "Know me, care for me, ease my way." Working at our
family of organizations means that regardless of your role, we'll
walk alongside you in your career, supporting you so you can
support others. We provide best-in-class benefits and we foster an
inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and everyone is
essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers
(all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and
a full range of health and social services across Alaska,
California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a
comprehensive health care organization, we are serving more people,
advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year
tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Requsition ID:
P362850 Company: Providence Jobs Job Category: Nursing-Patient
Facing Job Function: Nursing Schedule: Part time Shift: Night
Career Track: Nursing Department: 3047 IP REHAB UNIT WA SPOKANE ST
LUKES REHAB INSTITUTE 2 Address: WA Spokane 711 S Cowley St
Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender,
disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed,
national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited
by local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Spokane , RN - Inpatient Rehab Spinal Injury *$15,000 Hiring Bonus*, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!