Travel Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery L&D
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Labor and Delivery Nurses help bring people into the world every
day. They care for women during labor and childbirth, monitoring
the baby and the mother, coaching mothers and assisting doctors. As
a Labor and Delivery Nurse, you'll prepare women, and their
families, for the stages of giving birth and help patients with
breastfeeding after the baby is born.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Spokane , Travel Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery L&D, Healthcare , Colville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!