BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROVIDER
Company: Marimn Health
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Come work for Marimn Health - voted one of the Best Places to
Work in the Inland Northwest in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 and
Modern Healthcare's Family Friendliest Employer in 2020! Fantastic
benefits, flexible schedules, paid holidays and ability to choose
Please note that this position is in Plummer, ID. Carpool
opportunities are available.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must hold or be eligible for Idaho licensures that
meets or exceeds current billable provider standards. (LM/CSW, LPC,
LCPC, MFT) Additional SUD certifications preferred. Minimum of six
(6) months professional work or academic preparation for working
with children and families required. Child centered play therapy
experience preferred. Prior experience working in a tribal setting
preferred. Valid driver's license and evidence of insurability as
well as a three-year motor vehicle report required. Background
check required. Licensure must be eligible for reimbursement from
private insurance and Medicaid/Medicare.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Hearing within normal limits with or without use of corrective
- Vision: adequate to read 12-point type with or without use of
- Must be able to verbally interact with staff, clients and
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for writing and data
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Sitting 25 to 75% of the day.
- Standing/walking 25% of the day.
- Pushing up to 30 lbs.
- Pulling up to 20 lbs. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes and maintains therapeutic relationship with
- Provides individual, family and group counseling to assigned
clients during assigned times in authorized settings. Reviews the
effectiveness of participation within sessions and recommends
revisions to date, time, location, etc. to supervisor.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of compliance related to
HIPAA, confidentiality and patient rights.
- Utilizes departmental and organizational approved protocols and
procedures for completing appropriate referrals to psychiatric
consultants, outside providers and/or inpatient programs.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of ethical and
professional guidelines as described by profession and Marimn
- Demonstrates success and positive outcomes as a result of
therapeutic outcomes through appropriate utilization of
documentation related to care extended.
- Conducts SUD Intake Assessments per Marimn standards and
protocol and in accordance with state certified Intensive
Outpatient setting expectations.
- Maintains knowledge and ability to accurately complete
assessments utilizing Marimn Health's standard assessment tool
within authorized timeframe as outlined in departmental
- Maintains knowledge in evidence based programs and demonstrates
ability to maintain fidelity of a program as facilitator or
co-facilitator of Marimn Health authorized group sessions.
- Assists in the identification of resources to provide
transportation to clients in need of assistance and maintains
knowledge and compliance with transporting guidelines and
- Maintains client caseload as assigned and maintains appropriate
client records regarding each client.
- Completes documentation related to encounter in a professional
and timely manner and completes charting within departmental policy
- Appropriate documentation includes: individualize
clienttreatment plans, progress notes and discharge summaries
completed within departmental policy.
- Delivers psychotherapy services to children in school and
- Actively participates in clinical supervision with Marimn
Health Clinical Staff and Consulting Physician(s) by: progressing
towards individual plans; staffing cases appropriately and
compliance with departmental protocol.
- Engages appropriately in case management staffing presenting
appropriately to represent and support client needs
- Utilizes Marimn Health documentation standards and protocols
appropriately and timely to ensure communication of progress and
plan with other Marimn health care providers.
- Engages case management model appropriately with clients in
in-patient or hospital settings.
- Participates as a team member of the Counseling Services
Department and attends meetings/committees as designated.
- Participates actively in peer review and audits.
- Maintains current knowledge in ASAM criteria for treatment as
well as any other applicable tools identified and utilized in
- Maintains basic knowledge of mental health issues and diagnosis
which are prevalent within the community and client caseload to
appropriately coordinate care in dual diagnosis team setting.
- Ability to effectively interact with supervisor, staff and
other Tribal Departments.
- Verbal, non-verbal and written communication is professional
- Excellent public relations skills.
- Actively participates in Quality Improvement (QI) activities
related to client care and is knowledgeable of QI activities
related to the departmental goals and objectives.
- Consults with other departments regarding staff
development.Develops and facilitates staff workshops.
- Presents workshops for patients in multi-disciplinary
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Marimn Health, Spokane , BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROVIDER, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!