Company: SALT Dental Collective
Posted on: September 22, 2022
KidSmile Dentistry is looking for a Pediatric Dental Hygienist
to join our team.
- Maintains patient medical records, updating patient medical
history and vital signs as needed.
- Conducts complete patient X-ray procedure including taking,
developing and storing the X-Rays as necessary.
- Completes periodontal charting as directed.
- Prepares tools and equipment necessary for the Provider and
assists Provider with the exams as necessary.
- Performs preventative periodontal care on patients including
scaling, prophylaxis, root planing, and the application of
preventative agents and sealants.
- Performs expanded functions including placing and carving
amalgam and composite restorations, application of cavity liners,
and placement/removal of temporary crowns.
- Provide anesthetic for preps for the doctor,
- Administers local anesthesia and nitrous oxide analgesia as
- This position will work in tandem with the doctors to carry one
column of restorative work each day.
- Registered Dental Hygienist3 years of experience is needed,
more is preferred.
Office hours for this position are:Tuesday-Thursday-7am to 2pm
RequirementsRDH in the state of Washington
Keywords: SALT Dental Collective, Spokane , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!