Nurse practitioner needed for primary care clinic in California
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Republic, Washington.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Locums opportunity for a nurse practitioner in California for
Family Practice coverage. Locums is a great way to see the country
and comes with great pay including benefits. Schedule is Monday
thru Friday. NP can work 5 8hr shifts per week or 4 10hrs shifts
per week. NP will see all ages - pediatrics thru geriatrics. Job is
typical family practice visits in a 100% outpatient setting.
Possibility to extend assignment, EMR charting To learn more about
this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest,
please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a
variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations.
We will work with you to find the right opportunity
- Monday - Friday
- Can work either 5 8hr shifts or 4 10hr shifts per week
- Will see all ages - pediatrics thru geriatrics
- 10-14 patients per day
- 2+ years experience needed
- Comfortable working as a solo provider
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Spokane , Nurse practitioner needed for primary care clinic in California, Healthcare , Republic, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!