Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Expected Hire-in Range from $54.73 to $59.92 per hour, depending
on experience, with an earning potential range from $46.09 to
$69.13 per hour. Offering a generous new hire total compensation
package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid time off, holiday pay, 401K, medical, dental, vision,
life, disability, license reimbursement and continuing education
funds. To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping
our employees safe, please visit Willamette Dental Group seeks a
dental hygienist that incorporates empathy, kindness and a
patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient. It's
what we are known for, and how we have built our reputation of
having providers and offices rated very highly on patient
satisfaction surveys. For more information visit .
- You'll use evidence-based science without production, quotas or
pressure to upsell as our dental hygienist.
- You'll work with highly-trained and friendly staff.
- You'll have opportunities for advancement to dental hygienist
- You'll work a consistent weekly schedule.
- Your primary focus is to establish patient rapport, educate,
and engage the patient in partnering to maintain oral health.
- Work efficiently with a dental team of 1 Dentist and 2 Dental
Assistants practicing assisted hygiene schedules.
- Utilize your Washington State dental hygiene license to its
fullest scope. Requirements are:
- Unrestricted Dental Hygiene license OR Dental Hygiene Renewable
- Local anesthesia endorsement; Required
- Restorative function endorsement; Preferred
- Dental Hygiene License required and in good standingAdditional
- Current government mandates require full COVID vaccination
status, or lawful exemption status, for all persons, including
student externs, who will be working or present in an Oregon or
Washington health care facility.
- Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a
health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID
infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID
- Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for
COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- Excellent benefits including:
- Paid time off
- 401k $1 for $1 match up to 5% of your compensation or the IRS
limit for 401(k) contributions, whichever comes first
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurances
- Tuition reimbursement
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of health, compassion, innovation and integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.We are:
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected
characteristics. This job description is not meant to be an
all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes
a general definition of the position's scope and function in the
company. This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of
his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a
manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Spokane , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!