Southeast Washington Family Medicine Residency Job Opening
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Southeast Washington Family Practice Residency Job Opening
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible Family
- New family medicine residency program
- First class to start July 2023
- Opportunity to interact with residents, model best practices
and help train next generation of physicians.
- Join two physicians and a medical director in this beautiful
new clinic located on the hospital campus.
- No OB required
- Call: 1:5
- Visa candidates will be considered
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the
client to discuss more!
- Organization Information:
- Competitive base salary plus productivity bonus (MGMA based
- 2 years guarantee salary - transition to base plus production
in year 3
- Nonprofit critical access hospital
- Thriving group practice
- Great culture and atmosphere
- Strong retention rate
- Strong work - life balance
- Emphasis on quality and continuity of care for patients
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Production bonus
- Student Loan repayment
- CME, 401 k match, medical, dental benefits
- Lifestyle Information:
- Enjoy all that Washington has to offer
- High quality of life
- Plenty of Outdoor activities year round
- State Parks
- College University
- Amazing Public and Private Schools
- Washington has no state income tax
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Keywords: RecruitWell, Spokane , Southeast Washington Family Medicine Residency Job Opening, Healthcare , Pullman, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!