Nurse Practitioner for Primary Care Home Health in Spokane, Washington (Job )
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Home Health facility needs an experienced Advanced Practice
Provider for Adult Primary Care patient population. Outpatient
community setting, treating patients in the field and some remote
admin work. Occasional suture/staple removal, I&D, injections.
Spokane will be West and South Spokane. We pay mileage for greater
than 30 miles one way (to or from home) and mileage between stops.
Full time M-F 8 am to 5 pm. To learn more about this job or to hear
about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a
CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments
with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you
to find the right opportunity.
- 2-3 years APP experience
- 8-5 M-F
- Treating patients in the field and some remote admin time
- Adult patient population 8-12 patients per day
- Occasional suture/staple removal, I&D, injections
- Adult group homes, memory facilities, and private homes
- eClinical Works
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7Ranges shown
should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors
including the critical need of the position, your overall
experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please
reach out to your consultant for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, Spokane , Nurse Practitioner for Primary Care Home Health in Spokane, Washington (Job ), Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!