Registered Nurse (RN) - Family Practice (RN #)
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Posted on: February 10, 2019
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Spokane, Washington. Registered Nurse (RN) - Family Practice job in Spokane, Washington. The job is a civilian position providing care to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families. Civilians and military medical providers work together in the extensive military medical system. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
- Federal holidays off and paid
- Fantastic PTO accrual rate
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
- Dedication Program Manager to support your employment Registered Nurse (RN) - Family Practice Job Overview:
- Coordinates patient care through a continuum and facilitates the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Assesses patient needs telephonically.
- Makes referral appointments and arranges specialty care as appropriate.
- Skill in setting up, operating and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, oxygen analyzers, nebulizers, and other clinic specific equipment.
- Performs/assists with procedures such as bladder catheterizations, administration of oxygen, visual acuity tests, EKGs, irrigation of eyes and ears, tympanograms, splinting, phlebotomy and other clinic specific procedures, in accordance with established protocols.
- Knowledge of a wide range of medical disorders/conditions and disease processes across the lifespan, as appropriate.
- Knowledge of preventive health schedules, procedures, processes and education methods.
- Knowledge of disease management and population health principles.
- Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent, including dosage calculations as required.
- Knowledge of the administrative requirements for proper documentation of patient conditions including disease progress, acknowledgement of teaching, and follow up care.
- Knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records. Registered Nurse (RN) - Family Practice Job Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in nursing
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program recognized by national accrediting organization
- RN license: active, valid unrestricted. Any U.S. jurisdiction
- At least 24 months of experience within the last 48 months in a primary care clinic setting.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by AHA
- Computer competency Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Spokane , Registered Nurse (RN) - Family Practice (RN #), Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!