Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Spokane, Washington. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Inpatient Psychiatry Physician Opportunity - Spokane, Washington $400,000 Income Potential, Full Benefits, Nationally Recognized Pension Plan Student Loan Forgiveness, H1B & J1 Visa Eligible Exciting employment opportunity with a facility that has been serving the region for well over a century - the incoming Psychiatry physicians will enjoy a quality of life schedule Monday-Friday 8am-5pm schedule, an extensive benefit package that includes one of the best pension plans in the nation, professional growth opportunities, and much more!
- 100% inpatient Psychiatry Physician opportunity - work out of just one facility
- Monday-Friday quality of life schedule 8am-5pm schedule - no night, no weekend and no required call responsibilities
- Optional paid call - facility has no admissions after 6pm and phone call responsibilities are considered light
- Available academic opportunities - incoming Psychiatrist has option of teaching and working with Medical Students, Interns, Residents, and Advanced Practice Clinicians
- Base salary with upside bonus potential of well over $400,000 annually and full benefits that include health, dental, vision insurance (for physician and dependents), life insurance, long-term disability insurance (with no cost to employee)
- Employees benefit from one of the top pension plans in the country, and additional deferred compensation program that provides supplemental retirement at age 55
- Additional benefits that include student loan repayment and dependent care assistance program that allows for savings on childcare or eldercare
- Generous paid time off package that includes - PTO, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid CME time and CME allowance of $5000 annually. Additional paid leave available for bereavement, jury duty and military leave.
- Immediate and future positions available - 2019 and 2020 Residents/Fellows are welcome to apply and position is J1 and H1b visa eligible. Student loan repayment is also available.
- Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license Spokane really has it all - the endless outdoor activities, incredible attractions, culture and the arts, a major university, and a shockingly low cost of living. Enjoy all the benefits of living in a metro area- without the headaches!
- Spokane is the 3rd largest city in the Pacific Northwest and is growing at a rapid rate. Residents enjoy a dynamic mix of amenities that include the arts, high end shopping, fine dining, and is home to Spokane International Airport.
- Family friendly amenities, safe neighborhoods and scenic housing options that are actually affordable. Area provides a very low cost of living that is a fraction of other West Coast metros.
- This area is an outdoor lover's dream! Spokane offers close proximity to the mountains for camping, skiing and snowboarding and lakes and rivers for whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing and boating.
- Community is home to UW Spokane Medical School, Washington State University -Health Sciences Spokane, and Gonzaga University which boasts undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs and NCAA Division I Sports Programs - basketball, baseball, cross country, golf, rowing, soccer, tennis, volleyball, and track & field.To be considered for this Psychiatrist opportunity, please contact us at or forward your CV ID: P 10353760 (IND-TR)For more Psychiatrist opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on may also fax your CV to . All inquiries are considered confidential. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Spokane , Psychiatry Physician, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!