Family Medicine Opening
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Spokane, Washington. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our team. Located in the Southeast corner of Washington along the Idaho border and within 40 miles of the Oregon border, we are located in a port city surrounded by the rolling hills, mountains and river canyons that make up this area of Washington known as the Lewis Clark Valley.The Valley is home to nearly 50,000 people between the two cities and yet feels larger. There are the common amenities of a community many times the size including some excellent restaurants, large retailers and two hospitals.The valley attracts newcomers for the mild climate (averages 1' of snowfall per year).The overall cost of living is -8% lower than the US average according to bestplaces.net.
- Home to excellent schools – Two major universities and several colleges
- Lewiston, ID (sister town) Ranked #1 as the Most Secure Place to Live in the US
- Plethora of recreational and outdoor activities including: Ski resorts, white water, fly fishing, hiking, biking, backpacking and camping
- Symphony, theater, international jazz festival, wine country- vineyards
- Enjoy easy access to metro without all the hassle of traffic, cost of living and overwhelming competition
- Mild four seasons (less than 6" snow annually)
- Low humidity
- Excellent public and private golf courses – golf all year round!
- Great restaurants – experience regional cuisine and award-winning locally produced wines
- Suburban shopping – Home Depot, Macy's, Walmart, Staples, Costco and more
- Only two hours from Spokane, WA – Unique boutiques, renowned department stores and expansive shopping centers
- Strong economy/affordable housing – Your choice @ $399k – 4,200sf home or 2,800sf and 5 acres on river
- No state income tax/low property taxes
- "Sunny" Pacific Northwest lifestyle- Ranked #1 for Outdoor Activities (Outdoor Magazine) Why Our Hospital? Our Hospital & Medical Campus is located on 11 acres with 7 acres available for expansion. In addition to the Hospital, the campus includes physician's offices, Home Health & Hospice, Pathologists' Regional Laboratory, Pharmacy and Retirement and Assisted Living Center, located directly behind the hospital. The campus also includes the Medical Office Building, consisting of seven suites which house two primary care physicians, an oral/maxillofacial surgeon, a nephrologist, S.P.O.R.T. Physical Therapy, and Sleep Diagnostic and Wound Healing Centers.Hospital serves a 10-county region in Washington, Idaho and Oregon. We are a not-for-profit, community-owned hospital (since 1955), offering acute care as well as a JCAHO (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations) accredited critical access facility.We are a Critical Access Hospital with 25 acute care beds including four ICU/PCU bedsAtypical of a small hospital – Although designated as a Critical Access Hospital, we offer a number of services that defy the distinction.
- New all-digital Imaging Center – 64 Slice CT, 3 Tesla MRI, Digital Mammography, PACS
- High surgical volume – Total Joint Program is 5 Star rated
- Very successful kidney dialysis program (110 patients between two locations)
- Four room sleep lab staffed by a pulmonologist
- One of the region's only wound healing/hyperbaric medicine programs with two hyperbaric oxygen chambers. The clinic sees 40-50 patients/day
- Well-developed Hospitalist program – Well established program staffed by local physicians that are your colleagues and neighbors
- 12 bay Emergency Department with 24/7 physician staffing
- PA staffed Minor Care clinic located within Emergency Department
- Valley-wide specialty services include: Pediatrics, Otolaryngology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Neurology, Oncology/Radiation Oncology, Nephrology, Cardiology, General Surgery, Orthopedic and Neurosurgery Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Spokane , Family Medicine Opening, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!