RN (Registered Nurse) $7500 Sign On Bonus
Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Royal Park Health and Rehab is now accepting applications for a RN
(Registered Nurse). And, if you haven't heard, we offer Daily Pay
at this location! Work today, get paid tomorrow or anytime you
desire in between paydays.
Please stop by to meet our team and enjoy a guided tour of our 4
STAR facility! Our nurses take great pride in the delivery of
Quality of Care for our residents as they move through the seasons
of their lives. We have a great patient/nurse ratio unique to this
RN (Registered Nurse) - GENERAL SUMMARY
Under general supervision, provides general nursing care to
residents in the Center in compliance with state and federal
regulations and facility policy and procedures. Oversees work of
Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nurse Assistants and Nurse
Technicians (when applicable). to validate their compliance with
nursing standards, state and federal regulation and laws, and
Center policies. Works collaboratively with members of the
healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing
- Manage day-to-day resident cares in compliance with Federal and
State regulations, Center policies and procedures, as well as
standard of practice with regard to resident care.
- Manages the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize
independence and ensure a safe environment for providing cares and
Activities of Daily Living.
- Completes medication and treatment administration per physician
- Rounds with physicians as needed.
- Process physician orders to include medication, treatment,
lab/diagnostics as well as other physician orders as
- Assists in the admission, transfer and discharge of residents
in assigned section.
- Completes documentation per State and Federal regulations and
guidelines as well as facility policies and procedures, as it
pertains to resident cares to include communication with
physicians, residents, and responsible parties and outside agencies
- Interprets existing policies and procedures to other nursing
personnel as well as residents, families and physicians.
- Supervises direct resident care staff within assigned unit and
initiates corrective action as necessary.
- Supervises the timely response of call-lights and resident
needs within assigned unit.
- Renders immediate assistance to residents in need.
- Assesses resident needs and assists in the development of
individualized resident care plans.
- Reviews and updates resident care plans and individual service
plans as needed.
- Participate in interdisciplinary resident care conferences as
- Completes Incident Reports as needed as well as associated head
to toe assessment, implement immediate action, collect witness
sheets, notify resident/responsible party, physician and outside
agency if need. Completes all documentation associated including
- Ensures compliance with Mandated Reporting Procedures.
- Supervises and ensures nursing staff adhere to break and lunch
periods as outlined for assigned section.
- Listens to resident, family or physician complaints/concerns
and initiates corrective action.
- Participates in Center educational programs such as
orientation, in-service and nursing assistant education
RN (Registered Nurse) - EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- Current licensure in state of employment
- One-year previous supervisory experience in hospital, SNF or
other related medical facility preferred.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices
RN (Registered Nurse) - BENEFITS
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Daily Pay offered at this location
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Hardship Fund
- 100% Employee Owned Company
Royal Park Health and Rehab
7411 North Nevada Street
Spokane, WA 99208
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a
spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a
Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the
number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and
respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
EmpRes Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Spokane , RN (Registered Nurse) $7500 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!