Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Company: Vera Whole Health
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Vera Whole Health seeks an experienced Behavioral Health
Professional, LCSW or Clinical Psychologist for our clinic located
in Spokane, WA. Vera's clinic model and atmosphere were created to
support practitioners who desire to focus on patient care first,
encouraging both patient and practitioner to have quality time
together during visits to empower patients using empathetic
listening to actively participate in their own wellness goals. Vera
is proud to have created clinic teams and environments that embrace
the interdisciplinary team-based care concept in support of
providing quality care to our patients and improving health
outcomes by supporting patient's behavioral health needs. As a
Behavioral Health Clinician at our Spokane Care Center, you'll
partner with other health professionals to address patient's mental
health care needs as well as support them to reach their overall
health goals.Position Qualifications/Essential Functions:
- Education: Masters required. LICSW, PsyD, or similar (Note: At
this time, LMHC is not preferred because licensed mental health
counselors do not qualify for Medicare Part B assignment) and State
of Washington licensure required to be considered for the
- At least 2 years' experience providing routine mental health
assessment and therapy services to patients including adults,
adolescents, and children.
- Provides clinical consultation to medical providers and care
center staff and direct therapy services for patients. Able to
conduct psychosocial assessment, Mental Status Exam, and diagnose
common conditions including chemical dependency and other special /
- Conducts mental health screenings and assess results. Provides
tailored counseling, determine appropriate level of care, provide
consultation / referral, coordinate care between providers and
coordination of treatment planning. Develops treatment plans and
maintain accurate and timely clinical records according to
- Prepares and incorporates necessary reports, summaries and
progress notes into client's charts as part of clinical
- Facilitates and creates a culture of health and wellness with
patients through clinical consultation, therapy and other health
promotion activity coordination.
- Actively participates in the daily clinic operations, including
process improvement and development of a team-based approach.
- Participates in team meetings, consultations, case
- Complies with all applicable federal, state and county laws and
regulations, Vera policies and procedures and all safety
regulations.About VeraVera Whole Health is transforming healthcare.
For insurers and employers alike, Vera helps take control of
perpetually rising healthcare costs. Vera's behavior change model
via onsite primary care clinics improves health and productivity,
reducing claims and overall cost of care by as much as 25% in the
first year. Vera's model is anchored by three core elements: high
engagement, managed care and organizational culture change, which
combine to drive down utilization of costly services like ER,
inpatient/outpatient visits, specialty services, labs and
prescriptions, and transform the overall health of the
organization. Vera is the first plan-sponsored health center in the
United States to earn a Certificate of Validation by the Care
Innovations--- Validation Institute. This endorsement substantiates
Vera's claims that its approach reduces overall healthcare spending
for employers, justifies Vera's 100 percent money-back guarantee,
and recognizes Vera for its sound population health cost
outcomes.Join the health revolution.Additional Qualifications
- Supervisory experience preferred. May participate in the
training and clinical supervision of other Behavioral Health
Clinicians and/or quality reviews.
- Program management experience preferred. May participate in
on-going program development and assessment.
- Experience in integrated primary care setting.
- Proficiency in treatment models appropriate to specialized
- Ability to assess special or high-risk situations.
- Assist with the onboarding and orientation of new staff.
- Master's degree in a behavioral science.
- License, Certification, Registration.
- State of Washington Licensure as MSW, MFT or MHC is required by
date of hire/transfer. Demonstrated Attributes:
- Manage own caseload and work schedule to maintain a balance of
professional standards of practice, quality patient care and the
needs of the Behavioral Health patients. Aware of demand for
services and manage caseload to meet access requirements.
- Highly organized.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to
build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the
organization - Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to be creative and innovative in a fast-paced
environment with a variety of team members.
- Ability to champion quality throughout the organization.
- Manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination
- Requires standing, walking and sitting for extended periods of
- Occasionally lift and carry items up to 50 pounds
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal
ranges Vera Whole Health is an equal employment/affirmative action
employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment
process because of a disability please send an email to to let us
know the nature of your request.
Keywords: Vera Whole Health, Spokane , Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!