RN - Registered Nurse - Float Pool
Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Join our Eastern Washington team! We offer per-diem shifts AND 1-2
month assignments in our Skilled Nursing Facilities in Washington
with the option to travel. All through one company with ONE set of
The Registered Nurse (RN) carries out and assists in the delivery
of nursing services to residents,
including oversight and direction for caregivers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The RN maintains and supports good working processes for care
staff ensuring continuation of services to residents.
* Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of
resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit
priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff
* The RN monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates
performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care
Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
* Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and
discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by
* The RN completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the
physician, and within scope of practice and related training while
observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and
Resident Care Manager.
* Evaluates and records residents needs and responses to
medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician
and directs medication aides accordingly.
* Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new
problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors
residents on alert status.
* Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician
orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
* Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes
and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications,
treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
* Respects resident rights to fair and equitable treatment,
self-determination, individuality,privacy and property.
* Assists others with lifting, and attends and participates in
training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
The RN must have excellent written and oral communication and
motivational skills are essential to success. Ability to creatively
problem-solve in both resident care and employee management
situations. Must be able to perform the essential job duties with
or without reasonable accommodations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
The RN must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or
the ability to obtain one. Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor
of Science in Nursing. 1 year working in geriatric nursing,
including experience with medication administration, delivery
systems and pharmacies is preferred but not required.
KEYWORDS: RN, NURSE, skilled nursing, nursing, SNF,
registerednurse, floating nurse, staff rn, floor nurse, Floor
Nurse, travel, travel nurse, travel nursing
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Spokane , RN - Registered Nurse - Float Pool, Healthcare , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!