Zip Trip Customer Service Associate- Part Time Graveyard
Company: Par Pacific
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Enjoy Great Benefits and an Employee-Friendly Culture
at a Fast-Growing Operator of C-Stores across the Pacific
You may not know the Par Pacific name, but we operate 33 Cenex Zip
Trip convenience stores and two Taco John's locations in Washington
and Idaho. That means we can offer both full-time jobs with career
potential and part-time jobs that fit into your busy life. Why work
* Be part of the multi-state team that keeps America moving: Our
company is involved at multiple key points in delivering fuel to
America, from refining crude oil to distributing refined products
to commercial and retail sales in the community.
* Give your neighbors friendly, smiling service and make their
lives a little easier. You'll help members of your community fuel
their cars and satisfy their hunger.
* Enjoy great compensation and a family-like culture. We welcome
and encourage input from all employees, and you'll become part of a
team that includes hardworking and creative professionals who love
* Pursue career opportunities in marketing/retail, oil refining,
logistics and other areas of a growing company across multiple
To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will be at least
21 years of age in Washington or at least 19 years of age in Idaho.
In addition, to be a strong fit for the Customer Service Associate
opportunity, you will have:
* A great attitude and strong work ethic.
* A friendly, outgoing personality and a commitment to excellent
* Have integrity; do the right thing even when no one else is
* The ability to:
* Perform basic math accurately.
* Communicate in English (orally and in writing), including
proficient telephone communication skills.
* Work various shifts as scheduled, and arrive on time.
* Work with equipment, tools and materials as required.
* Perform essential duties and work in the conditions as
* Experience with retail sales and cash handling is preferred.
* A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
Reporting to the Store Manager, as a Customer Service Associate
(CSA) you will be the primary provider of customer service.
Depending on the location, there may be a Supervisor and one or two
CSAs working during a shift.
Specifically, you will:
* Consistently provide prompt and courteous customer service; may
be required to assist customers at the gas pump.
* Accurately ring up all sales on POS system, complying with all
cash handling procedures including other types of payment received
for products sold.
* Assume responsibility for all cash and other forms of tender,
such as coupons.
* Comply with company policies and store procedures, including all
safety and environmental policies and procedures.
* Assume responsibility for receiving, stocking and organizing
* Assist in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift
* Adopt, comply with, and participate in all safety programs and
trainings, attending mandatory job related meeting/trainings as
* Perform cleaning duties necessary to maintain site cleanliness
inside and out, and basic upkeep and/or cleaning of all equipment
on the site. Assist with identifying equipment problems and report
* Be a positive team-player, work cohesively with other employees,
and contribute to a positive work environment.
* Perform all duties with minimal supervision, and remain willing
to work flexible hours, attend job-related meetings and handle
other duties as assigned.
* Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
* Ability to see with 20/40 vision (corrective lenses acceptable)
in order to see numbers on store inventory levels, items purchased,
gas pumps in operation, and problems that may occur with gas
* Ability to hear (hearing aids acceptable) customer requests and
gas pumps (safety measure).
* Frequent reaching overhead, gripping, wrist movement, and finger
dexterity required to restock inventory, package items sold,
operate POS system, receive payments, issue change, operate gas
pumps, wipe pumps, maintain station grounds, and general
* Frequent squatting and kneeling required for obtaining and/or
* Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e.
utilizing a hand-truck).
* Frequent lifting of 20 pounds or less from floor to waist,
overhead, and carry a short distance.
* Sometimes required to lift in excess of stated conditions up to
* Ability to climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or
place or remove signs
If this sounds like the right combination of challenge and
opportunity, and you meet the qualifications, we look forward to
hearing from you.
Full-time or part-time work positions available. There may be
exposure to gas fumes and solvents, and occasional noise. Work
environment is a non-smoking and drug-free setting.
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PARR), headquartered in Houston,
Texas, owns and operates market-leading energy and infrastructure
businesses. Par Pacific's strategy is to acquire and develop energy
and infrastructure businesses in logistically complex markets. Par
Pacific owns and operates one of the largest energy networks in
Hawaii with 148,000-bpd of combined refining capacity, a logistics
system supplying the major islands of the state and 91 retail
locations. In the Pacific Northwest and the Rockies, Par Pacific
owns and operates 60,000-bpd of combined refining capacity, related
multimodal logistics systems and 33 retail locations. Par Pacific
also owns 46% of Laramie Energy, LLC, a natural gas production
company with operations and assets concentrated in Western
Colorado. Follow this link to learn more about the value of human
capital at Par Pacific Holdings, Inc.:
Note: Par Pacific will not accept calls from third-party
recruiters. All candidates are required to apply through this web
Par Pacific is an equal opportunity employer. Par Pacific prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal
employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Par Pacific, Spokane , Zip Trip Customer Service Associate- Part Time Graveyard, Hospitality & Tourism , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!