Company: Best Western Plus
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Flexible Hours, High wages, and Summer Bonus.
Can Start Right Away!
Cleans and prepares guest rooms and public areas by meeting
of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and
- Maintains the hotel rooms and building to ensure a safe and
clean experience for hotel guests,
associates and vendors.
- Sets up cleaning cart with supplies. Maintains carts and
storerooms in a clean and orderly
fashion to enhance efficiency and ease of cleaning rooms.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in
rooms, public areas, and
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilets and stall walls.
Wipes exposed pipes, cleans
mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest
and public restrooms.
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks
literature that has been removed
by previous guest, or is soiled or torn, to ensure adequate supply
for arriving guests.
- Washes all hard floor areas (linoleum, tile, etc.) by hand to
remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall
- Strips bed of all linens and remakes with fresh linens.
- Checks closet for cleanliness, wiping closet door, handle and
overhead shelves and restocking
the guest room supplies (e.g., hangers, extra blankets, extra
- Vacuums rooms, public areas, and hallways.
- Inspects door and window locks to ensure they are in working
order and immediately alerts
management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of
guests and employees.
- Checks lights and remotes to ensure all are in working
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Best Western Plus, Spokane , Housekeeping, Hospitality & Tourism , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!