Ramp & Customer Service Agent - Part Time, 1.5K Sign-On Bonus, $15.00/HR
Company: Horizon Air
Location: Walla Walla
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Horizon AirThe TeamOur airport teams work together to
move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating
remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or
behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming
to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a
flexible schedule. In return, you'll receive a competitive total
rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other
benefits that are all designed to take you places.Role SummaryThe
Customer Service Agent is responsible for above and below wing
tasks which include guest interactions and ramp functions.Key
- Assist guests with travel needs (e.g., answering inquiries,
baggage, ticketing, checking-in passengers and boarding flights) in
a fast-paced environment.
- Work outdoors in all types of weather conditions while
performing below wing functions (e.g., transports baggage and
cargo, loads and offloads luggage and cargo, aircraft marshaling,
pushes back the aircraft and aircraft deicing).
- Performs aircraft grooming and security searches.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., assisting and directing
guests, making announcements, process standby's and upgrade
- Process and secure guest luggage. Files and maintains luggage
claims as necessary including damaged, delayed and pilferage.
- Loads and offloads luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform
duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest
- Performs other duties as assigned.Job-Specific Experience,
Education & SkillsRequired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends
- Ability to participate in paid training that may require
- Depending on work location, ability to obtain USPS Mail
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.Preferred:
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service or community service
experience.Job-Specific Leadership ExpectationsEmbody our values to
own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver
performance, and be remarkable.COVID-19 Vaccination
RequirementWhere permitted by applicable law, new hires must have
received the COVID-19 vaccine. The Company will provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a
sincerely held religious belief.Starting RateUSD $15.00/Hr.Pay
Details$1500.00 Sign-On Bonus
- $500.00 after 30 Days
- $1000.00 after 6 MonthsTotal Rewards
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program with a company match up to 6%
- Monthly incentive pay plan up to $150 per month
- Annual incentive pay plan with a target 5% payout of annual
- Generous paid time off
- Unlimited standby travel benefits on Alaska Airlines & Horizon
AirApply by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on 1/25/2022Employment Type
Part-TimeFLSA Status Non-ExemptRegular/Temporary RegularRequisition
ID 2022-7237I: Y - 1Equal Employment Opportunity Alaska Airlines
and Horizon Air are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer that is committed to diversity, equity,
and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, and
gender expression), national origin, age, protected veteran or
disabled status, genetic information (including family medical
history) or other legally protected characteristics. Qualified
applicants with criminal histories will also be considered for
employment, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local
law. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and
persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are an
E-Verify - employer, where required by law.
Keywords: Horizon Air, Spokane , Ramp & Customer Service Agent - Part Time, 1.5K Sign-On Bonus, $15.00/HR, Hospitality & Tourism , Walla Walla, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!