Company: Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionCloses: 7/11/22 - Colville, WA -
Full-time/HourlyNOTE: Please apply early, as this job posting is
subject to removal before the deadline if sufficient number of
qualified applications are received. Thank you.Summary: Assist
Facility Management in the operations of a Goodwill retail
facility. Follow specific guidelines and operate with minimal
supervision. Must have valid driver license with personal auto
insurance as well as pass background, credit, and driver record
check and be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED). One to
three months related experience and/or training.
- Retail experience required. Demonstrated knowledge of
merchandise, cash register operation and change-making skills. Able
to communicate effectively using tact and courtesy. Must
demonstrate outgoing, pleasant personality and appropriate grooming
and hygiene.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Must demonstrate willingness and ability to adhere to Goodwill
Industries of the Inland Northwest directives, rules, policies,
procedures, and departmental and organizational standards.
- Assist customers and donors in a timely and courteous
- Ensure the quality and quantity of work performed by employees
according to standards.
- Ensure the facility and surrounding premises are kept neat,
clean, orderly, and free of safety hazards.
- Ensure safety procedures are understood and followed by all
- Train and evaluate employees in a thorough, organized, and
- Ensure proper management of personnel assigned to the
- Maintain all store records.
- Responsible for facility operation in the absence of Facility
Management including but not limited to directing the activities of
facility personnel, ensuring all transactions are rung and reported
accurately, and ensure donated goods are processed
- Interact with customers and ensure excellent customer
- Ensure quality control standards meet Goodwill Industries of
the Inland Northwest's high standards of operations.
- Maintain production areas to ensure ease of operations.
- Comply with Goodwill's employment practices and EEO guidelines
- Conduct individual and group training sessions.
- Ensure open communication exists at all levels in the
- Take corrective action to ensure acceptable employee
performance according to policy.
- Comply with cash handling and security policies.
- Maximize financial performance; identify deviation from desired
- Develop and implement corrective action plans as needed.
- Comply with all Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest
policies and safety procedures.
- Work collaboratively with Workforce and Family Services to
provide client services.
- Properly wear and maintain all required Personal Protective
- Maintain agency confidentiality. Violation of confidentiality
is cause for immediate dismissal.
- Comply with all health, safety and fire standards and all
local, state and federal regulations (WISHA OSHA).
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest, Spokane , Cashier III, Hospitality & Tourism , Colville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!