Food Nutrition Services Assistant
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Description Providence is calling a Food Nutrition Services
Assistant (Food and Nutrition Services, Variables, 0.0 FTE) to
Providence Emilie Court Assisted Living in Spokane, Washington. We
are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission
to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all -
especially those who are poor and vulnerable. In this position you
- Assists in security and sanitation responsibilities of the
- Operates and takes care of equipment and work areas according
to Washington State Health Department guidelines and facility
sanitation and safety standards.
- Sets up meal trays, checks for quality and accuracy, and
delivers to nursing units and/or dining rooms.
- Prepares and delivers special supplements/snacks to nursing
units for residents.
- Assists in food preparation as outlined on job activity
- Attends meetings and in services as directed.
- Answers phone in Food & Nutrition Services Department.
- Works assigned work schedule which includes weekends and
- Adjusts daily work assignments to ensure meal carts are
delivered on time.
- Completes cleaning checklist daily.
- Washes dishes according to sanitation guidelines.
- Uses appropriate safety guidelines and precautions.
- Demonstrates safe handling skills and use of equipment.
Required qualification for this position include:
- Food Handler's Permit (or must obtain within 14 days of hire)
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- 6 months of previous food service experience. About the
ministry you will serve. Providence Emilie Court Assisted Living
provides assisted living on the tree-lined streets of the
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital.
Emilie Court offers private apartments and a rich quality of life
to seniors in a vibrant urban environment. About Providence At
Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of "Know me, care for
me, ease my way." Working at our family of organizations means that
regardless of your role, we'll walk alongside you in your career,
supporting you so you can support others. We provide best-in-class
benefits and we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity is
valued, and everyone is essential, heard and respected. Together,
our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals,
over 1,000 clinics and a full range of health and social services
across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and
Washington. As a comprehensive health care organization, we are
serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our
more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable.
Requsition ID: P349669 Company: Providence Jobs Job Category:
Clinical Nutrition Services Job Function: Clinical Care Schedule:
Per-Diem Shift: Variable Career Track: Admin Support Department:
3301 DIETARY WA Address: WA Spokane 34 E 8th Ave Providence is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability,
veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin,
sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status,
genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state,
or federal law.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Spokane , Food Nutrition Services Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!