Payroll Processing Lead - Central Pre-Mix (Spokane, WA)
Company: CRH Plc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job ID: 419386
CPM Development Corp., a CRH company, is a member of the CRH West
Division family, values a culture of growth, development, and
internal promotion. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, national
aggregate, asphalt, concrete, and construction family of companies.
For over 80 years, we have worked to be the preferred source of
quality rock products, concrete, asphalt paving, and construction
services. We have been recognized by numerous organizations for our
commitment to safety, customer service, and innovation.
We are looking for an ambitious individual that has a strong desire
to develop their career, to join our team. You will actively
participate in your growth within the role and department, under
the guidance of the PR Manager and other Finance leaders. In this
role, you will be responsible for providing payroll support and
processing for our 12 operating companies across Washington,
Oregon, Idaho & Montana.
This is an in-office position located in Spokane Valley with the
potential for a hybrid remote/in-person work schedule. If you are
someone with a drive to motivate others while growing your career
with a publicly traded, international company, the opportunities
with us can take you far!
Wage: This is an hourly role starting between $50,000-$70,000 per
year DOE before overtime
* Generous Paid Time Off
* 401k with 5% company match & profit sharing
* Annual Merit Raises
* Flexible Scheduling - Potential for hybrid remote/in-person work
* Training Provided
* Tuition Reimbursement Program - We'll assist with continuing
education that aligns with your career goals
* Employee Assistance Program
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Short- & Long-Term Disability
* Family Culture - We treat our team like family
* Company Discounts on products, goods, services, electronics,
automotive, travel & more!
* Opportunities for Community Engagement
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
* Assist PR Manager with various special projects including
* Maintain excellent internal and external customer relations
* Responsible for balancing, reconciling and coordinating with AMAT
payroll the processing of all payrolls
* Maintain and update all Salary and Admin payrolls
* Responsible for Account Reconciliations
* Assist with Payroll master file maintenance, including updating
* Work closely with the HR dept and Staff Accountants
* Maintain and update Auto Allowance and Bonus referral
* Work Closely with the CRH Corporate Atlanta Payroll Team
* Support for operating company payroll staff as required
* Other tasks and duties as assigned to meet business needs
* Performs duties according to OMG Internal SOX and Fraud
* Observe confidentiality of company information; written and
* Observe company safety standards and maintains safe work
* Provide backup where needed
* Filing, other duties and specialized projects as assigned
* Regular and timely attendance
* Participate in and promote an inclusive work environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Demonstrated accounting experience and/or equivalent combination
of education/experience desired
* Payroll processing experience, or related experience desired
* Knowledge of payroll and general accounting, computer skills, and
spreadsheet/word processing skills required
* Job cost, prevailing wage and construction industry experience a
plus but not required
* Excellent organizational, communication and customer service
* High attention to detail
* Ability to take initiative and be a self starter
* Intermediate Excel Skills: Familiarity with basic math functions,
IF functions, V-Lookups & Pivot Tables required.
* Ability to use resources to research various payroll laws, rules
& regulations for various states
* High standards of professionalism, integrity &
* Desire to help others to provide clarity & understanding
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing
* Consistently reports for work at scheduled work time
* Safety minded professional who demonstrates good performance,
attendance and punctuality.
* Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct
* Demonstrates the willingness to work overtime and
weekends/holidays as needed.
* Demonstrates the willingness to learn and work a variety of job
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
* Must pass pre-employment controlled substance testing.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to
be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria
necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be
assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to
modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
What CRH Offers You
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds
of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that
together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized,
diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company
environment while having the career opportunities of large
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the
first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be
brought to our official employment application. Please complete
your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our
system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day.
Thank you for your interest!
CPM Development Corp., a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and
Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2022
Keywords: CRH Plc., Spokane , Payroll Processing Lead - Central Pre-Mix (Spokane, WA), Human Resources , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!