Company: Interpath Laboratory
Location: Walla Walla
Posted on: March 18, 2023
This Recruiter position based in Pendleton, Oregon works closely
with executives and managers to source talent, interview candidates
and assist in the hiring process. Using multiple mediums
(advertising, partnership building, networking, cold calling,
internet searches and research) to source active and passive
candidates, this position is responsible for ensuring that there is
a sufficient pipeline of qualified / predispositioned candidates
for current and future laboratory positions identified as critical
and/or pivotal to the organization.
Video on our Family of Companies
Video, Why Interpath?
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance with Premier Praxis Health Provider Network
- Dental Insurance (No out of pocket for employee only
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- No Laboratory charges for in house testing Essential Duties and
Job Responsibilities including the following:
- Assists with developing and implementing innovative sourcing
strategies designed to attract highly competent candidates.
Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate
- Serves as a charismatic brand ambassador for the company and
communities we serve in an effort to engage and attract talent to
- Evaluates trends and recommends strategies in recruitment and
changes in the job market.
- Develops and prepares job profiles.
- Prepares effective advertisements, develops and maintains
relationships with various employment contacts (i.e. schools,
professional associations, etc.) to source qualified
- Develops strong relationships with school officials in region
to expose students to field of laboratory sciences to build
pipeline of candidates for laboratory.
- Serves in laboratory at times to familiarize with operations
and type of work in an effort to prepare for conversations with
technical talent. This prepares recruiter to lead facility
- Advertises in a variety of media to include on-line, print
and/or trade journals, and professional associations. Tracks
- Remains active on social media forums, attend career fairs,
make cold calls, visit college campuses or universities and any
other creative methods necessary to locate qualified
- Coordinates and hosts onsite hiring events, field trips and
tours of corporate headquarters facility.
- Develops engaging presentations for higher education programs,
serves as panelist at educational events and presents to students
and prospective students both online and in-person.
- Participates in career even ts, open houses and other
recruiting activities as approved/needed.
- Uses effective interview techniques and screens candidates for
managers for designated positions. Creates and organizes notes and
information to pass on to the executive hiring manager.
- Regularly communicates with hiring managers regarding the
status of their job openings, applicant pool, and other issues that
may expedite the hiring process.
- Regularly communicates with candidates to keep them engaged
with company (warm) while managers work through recruiting
- Conducts regular follow-up with managers to determine the
effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Assists in the job offer process, which may include:
Negotiation of terms and conditions of employment including
compensation and benefits detail, reference checks, background
- Performs related duties as required and additional duties as
needs of position evolve. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Confidence in reaching out to passive candidates.
- Confidence presenting material and information to small and
large groups both virtually and in-person
- Ability to self-manage daily activities to drive pipelines for
multiple hard to fill and/or high volume positions.
- Knowledge of employment laws relative to hiring, including EEO
- Experience using applicant tracking system (iCIMS
- Proficient using social media platforms for recruiting for
marketing and recruiting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
related job experience.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated success finding and engaging talented individuals
to meet a company's needs.
- Three years of full-cycle recruitment experience that
demonstrates a solid background in developing and implementing
recruitment strategies using traditional and non-traditional
- Background in healthcare required; Clinical laboratory
Life at Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions:
We are a devoted team of professionals, working cohesively to build
on our expertise as a work family since 2007. With a vibrant work
culture focused on continually improving people and processes, our
curiosity, persistence and positive attitudes are core strengths.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and an ever-evolving
learning and development program to foster career and personal
growth. We truly value our employees.
More About Us:
Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions is part of a family owned and operated
healthcare organization, providing collaborative support and
corporate oversight to our family of companies. We are committed to
operational excellence and cost-efficient administrative, technical
and management services, including:
- Accounting and Finance
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Centralized Scheduling
- Certified Coding
- Clinic Administration
- Credentialing and Privileging
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Human Resources and Payroll
- IT Infrastructure
- Purchasing and Materials Management
- Quality Improvement
- Recruiting and Sourcing
- Software Development Our family of companies also includes
Praxis Health, the largest independent medical group in Oregon, and
Interpath Laboratory, Inc., the Northwest's leading, innovative
clinical and anatomic medical laboratory with over 90 locations
across Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Our organization has over 50
years of proven success as a multi-specialty healthcare delivery
system, thanks to our amazing people who contribute passion,
dedication and ingenuity every day. It's because of our people that
we believe in putting people first!
Typically sits for extended period of times.
Stands for exteneded period of times when participating in events
required to attend.
Occasional stress related to deadline pressure.
Primarily office setting with travel required.
This position may occasionally perform tasks that involve exposure
to blood, body fluids and/or tissues. All employees performing
these duties are offered the opportunity to receive the Hepatitis-B
Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Spokane , Recruiter, Human Resources , Walla Walla, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...